• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I love Shin Getter. It helps that they gave Ryoma one of the best Ace bonus in Z2 and Z3 (1.3x damage at 170 Will). I did 44k damage to Gadlight earlier. I think the bastard can act 3 times, he got me a game over when he killed a squad of units that were forced into the chapter and I hadn't spent any resources on them.

Yeah I love Shin Getter. It helps that they gave Ryoma one of the best Ace bonus in Z2 and Z3 (1.3x damage at 170 Will). I did 44k damage to Gadlight earlier. I think the bastard can act 3 times, he got me a game over when he killed a squad of units that were forced into the chapter and I hadn't spent any resources on them.

oh so double movement is a thing again huh

you need to try srw4 man

you gonna love some chapters

oh so double movement is a thing again huh

you need to try srw4 man

you gonna love some chapters

Yeah it's doing the pair system again. They've been giving double action to big enemies that aren't in squads and some of them hit like a fucking truck.

Maaaaaaan, it's hard to get into those old SRW games. I stopped playing D after how bothersome it was to figure out who the fuck I was deploying because there's no visual aid on that like with the other games.

Yeah it's doing the pair system again. They've been giving double action to big enemies that aren't in squads and some of them hit like a fucking truck.

Maaaaaaan, it's hard to get into those old SRW games. I stopped playing D after how bothersome it was to figure out who the fuck I was deploying because there's no visual aid on that like with the other games.

Yay, sounds like fun

I dunno, 4 was pretty straightfoward. Your units were lined up in level so it was easy seeing which one was which. Also IIRC it was possible to check their stat screen before deploying them

I dunno, 4 was pretty straightfoward. Your units were lined up in level so it was easy seeing which one was which. Also IIRC it was possible to check their stat screen before deploying them

Hmm. That does make it easier. I can't remember if that was doable in D and I lost my save file trying to get a menu patch to work on the R4 and the hard drive going bad.

Hmm. That does make it easier. I can't remember if that was doable in D and I lost my save file trying to get a menu patch to work on the R4 and the hard drive going bad.

It is. When you were shown the deployment screen, you could switch to a menu screen where you could still do stuff like changing equipment parts, upgrades, check stats, etc.

You'll enjoy fighting enemies that render all beam based attacks useless (actually up to 3k damage, but other than Z Gundam you won't have anything that deals this much dmg consistently) and can avoid your supers like it's no big deal.

You'll enjoy fighting enemies that render all beam based attacks useless (actually up to 3k damage, but other than Z Gundam you won't have anything that deals this much dmg consistently) and can avoid your supers like it's no big deal.

Yeah. Two pairs of words: Aura Battlers & Heavy Metals...