FE4 THREAD

Fia

Please don't call me that.

Bummer. Alright then =\

It might have been the first ep I saw! I think my cousin just downloaded two eps for us to watch or something.

Oh were they in their underwear...

They were in a cave, don't worry so much about what they're wearing lol.

Sheesh what is up with the quote tag.

Edited by Sirius

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

@Shufflers: Jesus.

?

???

Bummer. Alright then =\

They were in a cave, don't worry so much about what they're wearing lol.

Sheesh what is up with the quote tag.

But a man and a woman alone in a cave...!!

eva is popular for a reason, but

like ff7, it's absolutely impossible for it to live up to the hype around it

back in my day people even said it was a cerebral animu for intellectuals and shit

indeed. i kinda wasn't expecting it to be ultra duper good, because i remember ttgl getting tons of hype too, and it delivered gloriously

"in my day" huh

people still say that

So, zipper panties.

Magical chastity panties good sir.

But a man and a woman alone in a cave...!!

I believe Athrun ends up with somebody else. You can still join the Athrun x Cagalli clubs though.

indeed. i kinda wasn't expecting it to be ultra duper good, because i remember ttgl getting tons of hype too, and it delivered gloriously

"in my day" huh

people still say that

Maaaaaan back in my day we settled matters with some good ol' local multiplayer fights, none of this online multiplayer games you kids today play with complete 12-year-old strangers trying to act all cool and shit. Ah these kids today...

Edited by Sirius

wait you mean athrun ends with someone that isn't cagalli????

what the fuck

if only they released a sequel to seed....

Maaaaaan back in my day we settled matters with some good ol' local multiplayer fights, none of this online multiplayer games you kids today play with complete 12-year-old strangers trying to act all cool and shit. Ah these kids today...

Or at least some good old AoE2 action

AoE? Age of Empires 2?

You don't understand. It's completely different.

Yep. Bonus points if it is the expansion

Yeah! I mean in pokemon we have different monsters to catch, it's compleeeeetely different

That game has made me hate armies of elephants.

Different areas too man.

goths are medieval zergs, man

yeah, fire embem is just releasing the same thing twice!

@tonton's link: Ok, how the fuck is he not getting killed by the fat bouncer?

goths are medieval zergs, man

yeah, fire embem is just releasing the same thing twice!

That is exactly what's happened every time. The guy just builds up a small army elephants to go and trample everything and the only ones that have a shot at surviving are the assholes that ended up on other islands so they can build a never-ending barricade of towers.

Sarcasm aside, hopefully the different games have more to offer than say... Megaman Battle Network 3's differences.

That is exactly what's happened every time. The guy just builds up a small army elephants to go and trample everything and the only ones that have a shot at surviving are the assholes that ended up on other islands so they can build a never-ending barricade of towers.

Sarcasm aside, hopefully the different games have more to offer than say... Megaman Battle Network 3's differences.

Yikes. War elephants are so fucking annoying to fight against. Being the strongest personal unit sure helps things, even tho it's costly as fuck

Well, I am betting it will be something like two versions of a same story, y'know. The characters will be the same, but the situations and maps are going to be completely different.

I think that people are more upset at FE doing this because Pokemon has always been like this, it was it's main feature and all that. Having this controversial change and not giving another option might hurt someone's feelings etc

I feel like the combo never lasts that long when I try it but it may just be the fact that there's always a stupid dog killing me.

fuck the dogs man

sometimes i even die not from them but because i triggered the animation where you grab them mid run and some mook kills me

i don't know if it's just higher enemie density or the combo window is larger but it seems to be easier to get some large combos than the first game

@tonton's link: Ok, how the fuck is he not getting killed by the fat bouncer?

you mean the one at around 1:10?

if you mean how he did not get hit i think he was still out of his range (you can usually if you keep running sometimes when i get a single shot in but they still see me i need to do that)

if you mean why did he not follow him past those doors i have no fucking idea

speaking of them could you do this of getting one handgun shot and waiting them bleed to death in the first game because if so i just discovered this on this one >_>

i need to actually try to clear a stage with the duck mask but it's kinda weird to play as it

I don't have anything against his art in general. It's just strange because you don't see too many people singing his praises around here.