FE4 THREAD

Fia

lol i heard about him

all he posts is xseed hate huh

it transitioned from pirate hate to xseed hate when deuce got paid for the ysf translation

the whole saga was absolutely glorious (but it's important to know that every single one of the top heads involved really are asshats)

well

rants like those are exaggerations made to attract ppl

no place for middle ground

and it's bleeding offline too

Edited by TravelingElder

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

no place for middle ground

and it's bleeding offline too

there's this one saying

melhor ler merda do que ser cego

that i am using a lot

Marthur said I'm the next one to put up the challenge so here it goes:

The game will be Oniken. I've already sent the game to some of you back when I sent Hotline Miami. If you wanna join and don't have it, PM me.

Normal: Beat Mission 4

Hard: Beat the game (Mission 6) and the bonus Mission 7

Be warned. Hard mode is not for the faint of heart... and cross-dressers.

4duD7mb.png

I may not finish HM for the second challenge in a row... :(

I'm slipping.

I'm slipping.

dood you are like the only one that managed to complete all the challenges what are you talking about

4duD7mb.png

I'm slipping.

To be fair, Noitu Love 2's hard mode was more of a chore than anything else. To add insult to injury, the game DOES have a level select but you have to beat the hardest difficulty to get it.

Oniken reminds me strongly of playing Contra, back in the day, for some reason. It's tough, and I want to throw a controller sometimes, but I keep coming back to it. Pretty good choice, I must say.

I cleared all of the endings for VLR :D

And the only bad ends I got were Alice's and Phi's, though Phi's was necessary. With Alice's bad end being something I just dun goofed on xp

Oniken reminds me strongly of playing Contra, back in the day, for some reason. It's tough, and I want to throw a controller sometimes, but I keep coming back to it. Pretty good choice, I must say.

Stage 4 was such bullshit, wasn't it

That and Ninja Gaiden in my case. I like the game, it's one of those rare gems nowadays that you can quickly pickup and get to the action without having to sit through loading times, cut-scenes or drawn out prologues.

Edited by Sirius

I cleared all of the endings for VLR :D

And the only bad ends I got were Alice's and Phi's, though Phi's was necessary. With Alice's bad end being something I just dun goofed on xp

Kongratulations!

(no seriously, I'm incredibly happy to read these words)

(also, Luna best partner, or Luna best period?)

Stage 4 was such bullshit, wasn't it

Initially I was like, fuck this traintop bullshit, I'll never get past it.

Then it was first-life clearable no problems all the time and then fuck this jungle bullshit with these stupid ninjas, I'll never make it to the end.

Then the snake... Snaaaaaaake.

Vertical scrolling firedoom wasn't really that bad, but I make all kinds of dumb mistakes.

I feel like I cheated by throwing grenades at the boss because I couldn't figure out the timing/hitbox to deal damage successfully with my sword. I didn't want to run the stage another dozen times to figure it out though.

I thought the train was one of the easiest parts of the game. I mean, I only took damage fighting against the last guy and that's mostly because I went suicidal

The woods were such bullshit. Those ninjas were the worst and if you make the mistake of mistiming a jump and getting hit by a laser mid-air, haha, you lose time and health and patience with that spiky fucking floor.

The cobra was eh. I couldn't be arsed beating it normally like I should so I just stayed away throwing grenades at it. Fucking thing.

Kongratulations!

Luna is amazing. My heart broke every time I had to betray her, or even betray someone else while she was on my team ;o;

I love Tenmyouji the most tho

He's such a grump :3

[spoiler=VLR SPOILERS]Also Junpei omigod you poor thing

You spent 45 years trying to find her

And the first time you see her after all that time is when she's murdered ;o;

And then all of those horrible things that happened to Quark in the various timelines ;O;

Junpei and Quark made me cry more than Luna, surprisingly ;-;

Edited by Kon

Luna is amazing. My heart broke every time I had to betray her, or even betray someone else while she was on my team ;o;

I love Tenmyouji the most tho

He's such a grump :3

[spoiler=VLR SPOILERS]Also Junpei omigod you poor thing

You spent 45 years trying to find her

And the first time you see her after all that time is when she's murdered ;o;

And then all of those horrible things that happened to Quark in the various timelines ;O;

Junpei and Quark made me cry more than Luna, surprisingly ;-;

[spoiler=VLR spoilers]

My favorite part was her comforting Sigma when he thought he was robot because of the white goop that was bleeding out of his arm instead of blood. That just... did me in so hardcore.

I definitely agree that the Temyouji twist was killer, but honestly, Quark was probably my least favorite character. Which isn't really his fault, stupid radical virus.

@Tonton : Reached World 15 in BoxBoy!

They've added a new mechanic for each world so far. I can't wait to see the levels when they'll start combining them.

Also, It starts to get hard around here.

thx for reminding me to play this sorry for taking so long to reply

finished up to World 12 and beat the tiem and point challenges i could unlock so far (5 each)

i'm in love with this game

i'm already feeling a bit of difficulty at some stages with the last two and the 5th timed and point challenge but then again that's me

The cobra was eh. I couldn't be arsed beating it normally like I should so I just stayed away throwing grenades at it. Fucking thing.

you mean that's not how you did all the other bosses??? Edited by Tonton

[spoiler=VLR spoilers]

My favorite part was her comforting Sigma when he thought he was robot because of the white goop that was bleeding out of his arm instead of blood. That just... did me in so hardcore.

I definitely agree that the Temyouji twist was killer, but honestly, Quark was probably my least favorite character. Which isn't really his fault, stupid radical virus.

[spoiler=VLR spoilers]

That scene and her death scene hit me the hardest of all of her scenes

I feel bad for Quark. While I do like the kid, it's hard to really like him when he's gone for most of the game :/

Though what hit me the hardest was the story of how Tenmyouji found and raised Quark. Even knowing it from the first time it still gets me ;-;

Alice is actually my least favorite of the cast, barring Dio, of course. Alice was always an infuriating person to work with, and even when I wanted to feel bad about betraying her she immediately goes and betrays me. Her severe paranoia and frequent psychotic breakdowns didn't help matters either, though I know that's partly due to Radical-6 :/

At least with Dio I never had to worry about what he picked. Unless it was the first round with Luna he always betrayed, and I only had to pair with him once.

Edited by Kon

Trying to do F!Kamui's pose hurts my back. :(

The only thing I can't actually get is the rotation of her RIGHT leg, because I can't hold myself up on tiptoes of one foot when said foot is twisted all to hell.

Her leftright foot is helping her balance, I swear.

Her posture is clearly inspired by ballet dancers (ref), whose gestures are like perfectly calculated to bring out the most elegance and graceTM in them.

So I say, don't feel bad if you can't mimic it. This kind of poses takes a lot of work to perfect.

Her back is clearly exaggerated. But then again, exaggerating gestures and features to reinforce them is always what illustration has been about.

Kongratulations!

Initially I was like, fuck this traintop bullshit, I'll never get past it.

Then it was first-life clearable no problems all the time and then fuck this jungle bullshit with these stupid ninjas, I'll never make it to the end.

Then the snake... Snaaaaaaake.

Vertical scrolling firedoom wasn't really that bad, but I make all kinds of dumb mistakes.

I feel like I cheated by throwing grenades at the boss because I couldn't figure out the timing/hitbox to deal damage successfully with my sword. I didn't want to run the stage another dozen times to figure it out though.

I'm glad for the healing in-between stages.

It makes things a bit more manageable. Until chapter 5.

thx for reminding me to play this sorry for taking so long to reply

finished up to World 12 and beat the tiem and point challenges i could unlock so far (5 each)

i'm in love with this game

i'm already feeling a bit of difficulty at some stages with the last two and the 5th timed and point challenge but then again that's me

It's hard to jump between this, Shuffle and MH4U

I also just DL'd Pokémon Rumble and I hope I don't get sucked into it.

Edited by Marthur