FE4 THREAD

Fia

Having Alpha 2 and 3 would be cool, though its a pain to use battleships there since no hit and run skill. (Though most of the captains have pretty good stats)

It shouldn't be too big a deal if Alpha 2 and Alpha 3 came before the big battleship nerf (Since W most battleships have been limited to 2-3 pilots and their armor being weak).

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the list of exclusives:

For 4:

*Grendizer

*Reideen

*Zambot 3

*Daimos

*Gundam Sentinel (mecha only)

*New Story of Aura Battler Dunbine (The Tale of Neo Byston Well) (mecha only)

For F/FF:

*Evangelion

*Gundam Wing

*G Gundam

*Ideon

*Gunbuster

So counting only those making a full appearance, it's 4-5. Counting all of them, it's 6-5. So depending on how you see it, either has more than the other.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Dunbine is in F final though.

But not Tales of Neo Byston Well.

There is a difference. It's a sequel for Dunbine.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

That's right, poor Reideen was gone too. Such a shame, the cutscene it had on 4 was AMAZING.

And Gundam Sentinel was 2gud in 4, as well.

That's right, poor Reideen was gone too. Such a shame, the cutscene it had on 4 was AMAZING.

And Gundam Sentinel was 2gud in 4, as well.

Another shame is that Sentinel was removed from Alpha 3 to add SEED. More or less.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Wasn't Shot also from Tales of Neo Byston Well?

He's from the original. He's the only one from the original appearing in ToNBW. Although not in good shape, since he...

apparently became immortal... but with a still aging body. From what I read, it's not a pretty sight since he's now a half-decomposed body still alive and further decaying.

He's from the original. He's the only one from the original appearing in ToNBW. Although not in good shape, since he...

apparently became immortal... but with a still aging body. From what I read, it's not a pretty sight since he's now a half-decomposed body still alive and further decaying.

oohhh, right. I need to watch this damn series.

Them OVA mechs were so damn broken

i couldn't get past the first one

most are complete shit, some border on blind idiot translation, and a few are ok

You know, I've always wondered why Reideen (and Grendizer to a lesser extent) didn't made it for F/FF.

Perhaps the whole "Use the original seiyus for the first voiced SRW" thing they did had something to do with it... but I wouldn't know...

You know, I've always wondered why Reideen (and Grendizer to a lesser extent) didn't made it for F/FF.

Perhaps the whole "Use the original seiyus for the first voiced SRW" thing they did had something to do with it... but I wouldn't know...

How come? I get Reideen being dropped because it has zero impact on the game, same with Grendizer. Daimos was weird, quite a number of stages were focused on it.

I guess peer pressure, I dunno.

oohhh, right. I need to watch this damn series.

Them OVA mechs were so damn broken

most are complete shit, some border on blind idiot translation, and a few are ok

also i though they said "meu pau" at first Edited by Tonton

How come? I get Reideen being dropped because it has zero impact on the game, same with Grendizer. Daimos was weird, quite a number of stages were focused on it.

I guess peer pressure, I dunno.

How come what? The seiyu thing? Was only something I thought.

I doubt it's for zero impact, since Combattler V and Daitarn 3 where also just kinda there in F/FF. Well, can't really speak about Daitarn 3 since it has the reputation of simply being there most of the time (3, F/FF, 64, Alpha series until the meganoids finally appeared in Alpha 2, the whole Z series, etc) although it does makes up for the fact they do involve themselves in the plot and stuff.

It shouldn't be too big a deal if Alpha 2 and Alpha 3 came before the big battleship nerf (Since W most battleships have been limited to 2-3 pilots and their armor being weak).

If I recall all ships had two subs pilots don't remember the armor though. It's more of an inconvinence thing since I'd rather use a strong weapon and move instead of moving and only be able to use a weak weapon.

[spoiler=I don't remember how I did this]lRXSovh.png

Yeah, I mean, Akira Kamiya was there for Getter and he's the biggest name in Daimos AND Reideen.

But I dunno, there were more stages centered around Combattler than Reideen. Don Sauzer and Kurosu were involved in the plot too, even tho it didn't followed Daitarn's storyline.

And don't forget Banjou is Bruce Wayne, he is ALWAYS there when needed.

Yeah, I mean, Akira Kamiya was there for Getter and he's the biggest name in Daimos AND Reideen.

But I dunno, there were more stages centered around Combattler than Reideen. Don Sauzer and Kurosu were involved in the plot too, even tho it didn't followed Daitarn's storyline.

Well, remember there are the other characters though. I read up that Dunbine's Garalia didn't appeared in F/FF while she appeared in 4 because her Seiyu had already died before the game was made. Something like that, not dead but simply couldn't or wouldn't, but with a big character like Prince Sharkin or something, they couldn't get. Like I said, it was just a theory that didn't have much base in the first place.

Yeah, they had stuff in 4, but not quite so in F/FF. Combattler V had a stage killing Garuda and Mia all over again, which was pretty much the only thing they had in 3, and then another for Oreana. You'd think they'd at least bring up Janera/Dangele/Warchimedes instead of repeating what they did in 3... but no.

Heh, I suppose.

I don't remember playing a SRW game that Combattler actually did stuff, or was the focus of the story. Jesus.

It would be pretty cool if they bring one of his characters back in a new SRW along with newly recorded lines.

Speaking of Don Sauzer, I remember he was pretty damn hard in SRW A, had level 9 prevail, along with good dodge and damage, plus medium HP regen.

Yeah, and a pretty awesome guy it's a shame (to me) that his lines are stock recordings I was hoping he might get some new ones in Z3.2 since it is the finale of the Z series.

I don't remember playing a SRW game that Combattler actually did stuff, or was the focus of the story. Jesus.

Well, Combattler not having much is actually not that common. Most of the time they do have it's plot present. Compact2/Impact even has both parts, although since it has over 100 stages, it could pull that.

But hey, at least it's not like J...

It would be pretty cool if they bring one of his characters back in a new SRW along with newly recorded lines.

Speaking of Don Sauzer, I remember he was pretty damn hard in SRW A, had level 9 prevail, along with good dodge and damage, plus medium HP regen.

Yeah, and a pretty awesome guy it's a shame (to me) that his lines are stock recordings I was hoping he might get some new ones in Z3.2 since it is the finale of the Z series.

I doubt he will. And if he does, it will not be a lot. Kinda like how he only returned to voice Focker in ACE:R because he only appeared in just one stage.

Ugh, don't remind me... he was a pain to fight...

He couldn't have, his seiyu is dead. And unlike his other character in the Z series, Captain Bright, who could have new lines since Unicorn gave him a new seiyu anyway, it's not something that applies for Banjou.

Edited by Acacia Sgt