FE4 THREAD

Fia

Hmmmmmmmm should I cosplay Lilligant this year??

I see. I'm normally up between 9:30 and 10:30am, depending on when I go to sleep. I've been waking up earlier however (and not going to bed earlier. Oops) because I have to feed and take my dog out at around 8am

Doggy doggy! Oh yes it depends on what time I go to sleep too.

The auto-scrolling makes it tiring, yes. Be sure to take some breaks. (It was worst in the first game IIRC)

And if it does get too hard, the game offers plenty of options too lessen the difficulty, like switching to easy mode or ignoring the + and not jumping over the mid-stage point.

Yeah my eyes/head are like @_@.

Cool!

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Beat world 1

That took 1 hour and a half though, so that seems a bit long

...Maybe I suppressed it.

All the SFX in Yoshi's Island are awful

Jesus Christ Marthur

Je m'appelle Roi Roi de Nanto, je suis Brésilien, et je habite à Pelotas.

Je suis un étudiant de Relaciones Internacionales, et je parle portugais, anglais, espagnol et français

lol right

Edited by Яei Яei

Je m'appelle Roi Roi de Nanto, je suis Brésilien, et je habite à Pelotas.

Je suis un étudiant de Relaciones Internacionales, et je parle portugais, anglais, espagnol et francais

lol right

Does Rei mean King?

j'habite

étudiant en relations internationales

Does Rei mean King?

j'habite

étudiant en relations internationales

In portuguese, yeah.

Yeah, I was in doubt about the j'habite thing. Thanks dood.

I hope you don't find this challenge too boring.

I'm not a fan of platformers.

My main complaint is the sound effects (baby Mario / mice) which almost make me want to turn the sound off.

In portuguese, yeah.

Yeah, I was in doubt about the j'habite thing. Thanks dood.

I see.

Also, no "un" before "étudiant"

You're welcome

I'm not a fan of platformers.

My main complaint is the sound effects (baby Mario / mice) which almost make me want to turn the sound off.

Also, no "un" before "étudiant"

You're welcome

Dood, the mice were kinda annoying, but they are limited to like 3 or 4 stages out of 48, IIRC. The problem is that the same sfx is used for skidding, which is kinda more annoying and frequent.

At least Baby Mario has the excuse that it is intentionally annoying, like a real baby's cry would be.

Dood, the mice were kinda annoying, but they are limited to like 3 or 4 stages out of 48, IIRC. The problem is that the same sfx is used for skidding, which is kinda more annoying and frequent.

At least Baby Mario has the excuse that it is intentionally annoying, like a real baby's cry would be.

: /

Too loud though. Give me sound options Nintendo.

if you hear baby mario's crying enough you might just start to faintly recognize the words

"git gud scrub"

i just want to play 4 fun

: /

Too loud though. Give me sound options Nintendo.

i just want to play 4 fun

Indeed. I'm not sure if them newer generations ports/remakes/whatever have those, tho.

Indeed. I'm not sure if them newer generations ports/remakes/whatever have those, tho.

Actually, I'm pretty sure most Nintendo games don't include them (other than mono/stereo).

They consider it's their job to give players the best audio experience that they can which is why they don't let people fiddle with it.

And while they usually do a fairly good job at it, options to turn things lower or higher would be nice. :<

Except that's why VN's are my favourite genre of "games"/medium whatever.

The story just seems really interesting to me and the battle system was fun at first but then whore off on me. But anyway TITS has different difficulties? How do you get the other ones?

Weird.

UDDUP 190 has been up for a while, but not on Kirei Cake's site. ~_~

"I’ve decided to stall UDDUP releases until the next chapter is done because I want people to join the group or at least drop by to pick it up and perhaps chat.

Hence, from now on, if I release a chapter, you can pick up the next one in our IRC as well."