• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well, I'll find out how good you are in the team brawl.

Dio, what about you? I mean, you use Dedede, too. I want to see how I match up against him. Want to brawl? Room's set up.

Sure.

I'll be sure to keep that in mind. I wonder where I'm better? Ground or aerial?

I barely see you fight in the air.

GG guys. I think I had my share until for later tonight.

Mmm... It felt as though you either teamed up on me at first, or it was an incredible coincidence that I was the one being attacked only.

Oh, I hope Sara can make up for my suckishness. Will I never get better...?

Mmm... It felt as though you either teamed up on me at first, or it was an incredible coincidence that I was the one being attacked only.

Payback for what you did to us I suppose. Two kings working together do work fast and well, though. :D

Please, I know far worse than you.

We did team up on you. You do deserve it for teaming up with some1 else against each of us.

Payback for what you did to us I suppose. Two kings working together do work fast and well, though. :D

Please, I know far worse than you.

... Yeah, I probably deserved that. :lol:

That could be, but I need to be good enough to actually help Sara. Although, she and I do make a good team. : D I may not be the worst, but I'm not getting any better. If I don't, I won't compare. Although, this could be partly due to the fact that I switch characters so often. :unsure:

We did team up on you. You do deserve it for teaming up with some1 else against each of us.

Ok, now I'm certain I deserved it.

That could be, but I need to be good enough to actually help Sara. Although, she and I do make a good team. : D I may not be the worst, but I'm not getting any better. If I don't, I won't compare. Although, this could be partly due to the fact that I switch characters so often. :unsure:

Ok, now I'm certain I deserved it.

Pikachu is easy to master enough. There's even a chaingrab you can try with his down throw.

*Dedede laugh*

Pikachu is easy to master enough. There's even a chaingrab you can try with his down throw.

*Dedede laugh*

You've already seen how I use the downgrab. : D I wish I had just stuck with him earlier. He was my main for so long, and I keep on coming back to him... I'm no master with him any longer...

Piiii...kkkaaaa...chuuuuuuu!!! *volt tackle*

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Lux calls Pikachu back!

Lux sends out Kyogre!

Kyogre used sheer cold! It's a one hit KO!

Forgot Baton Pass, dude;.