FE4 THREAD

Fia

lol, yes out of all the shield members, Ambrose deserves the chance more than ever right now...

It's true, Reigns is not ready yet, and Orton whom I hold in some regard needs some time off of the big scene or else he will end up like Cena

And he's always felt like a more athletic, good-looking Foley, being hardcore and taking nasty bumps, so that's champ material to me.

I like Reigns so much, I feel bad for the guy being pushed to the max without not even being ready. He's got the looks and a nice voice but his in-ring work and mic skills are..... average.

Is soccer that serious in Brazil?

the most serious issue

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

And he's always felt like a more athletic, good-looking Foley, being hardcore and taking nasty bumps, so that's champ material to me.

I like Reigns so much, I feel bad for the guy being pushed to the max without not even being ready. He's got the looks and a nice voice but his in-ring work and mic skills are..... average.

i agree, hopefully better days are coming as you said.

why is the first thing i see on my facebook feed getting home from college some father-daughter incest story

what

i agree, hopefully better days are coming as you said.

indeed, also the tag team division is looking good, as new day are now some hilarious heels who acknowledge the crowd hate, and kidd/cesaro are fucking strong too

i am loving wwe nowadays

indeed, also the tag team division is looking good, as new day are now some hilarious heels who acknowledge the crowd hate, and kidd/cesaro are fucking strong too

i am loving wwe nowadays

I am willing to say it was probably CM Punk's fault, that the show was lame for a period,

but blaming one person is kinda unfair...

I am willing to say it was probably CM Punk's fault, that the show was lame for a period,

but blaming one person is kinda unfair...

i wouldn't blame him, but we also didn't have so much hype on nxt, it was just a baby at that point

comparing this year to late 2000s is unreal

I see what you did there

tbh Real didn't play well, who do you think will make it to the finals?

Real played well for most of the 1st half, tho. They had the chance to make it 2-1 and make it a rough scenario for the 2nd leg, but they didn't made good use of their stuff.

I dunno man, I am hoping for a Barcelona x Juventus final, mainly because the players that I like the most from all of clubs included(MSN trio, Pogba, Tevez) will be there.

dat chapter 12 name

i just can't read CBF right :v

what cbf

boss borot best unit

it actually is the best unit of the game, bro

i don't even remember what it means in the game

he's so silly

ALSO I HOPE THIS CHAPTER MEANS MAZINKAISER IS CLOSE

where's that thing in the game?

he's fucking awesomeeeeee

YES IT IS

IT'S MOVEMENT IS SHIT THO

YES IT IS

IT'S MOVEMENT IS SHIT THO

But thankfully, because of the part slots glitch, you can give it the effects of a Booster for free! Just be sure it's in Mazinger Z's last part slot.

Edited by Acacia Sgt