FE4 THREAD

Fia

you are talking about the the one with Liverpool, right? It's true measures were taken after that match but they had problems with hooliganism anyway

Well, as far as hooliganism goes, they still have problems. Newcastle fans caused some trouble one or two years ago where even a horse was punched and a police officer hat was stolen.

Also racist Chelsea fans being dickheads in Paris.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, not only in Paris, also to Manchester United, the other day, human stupidity is unbeatable after all, but to some degree I believe that the measures taken helped bring those cases to a minimum, that said though, just because those measures might did something there, doesn't mean it would work for every country

Edited by James Bond

but i dunno man, there were reports after the incidents that pretty much said: the police fucked up royally and tried to cover up by inflating the number of druken people on that day.

and i mean, there was this one arsenal fan who got fined because he was, well, supporting his team.

Even the Sun supported that the fans were lying at first, 20 years later they apologized I believe. In Liverpool they are still boycotting the newspaper though.

What can I tell you really, I don't think I could come up with measures for that...this is obviously misuse of power

So I guess Thatcher wasn't on the people's side after all they do chant what they chant

They are trying to make football some kind of theatre or something

No one said she was on their side, half of the population was happy when she passed away...

Some people deserve to be disciplined though...

Edited by James Bond

To be honest I am not familiar with the guy :(

pretty much one of the most badass guys wrestling ever had, alongside Stan Hansen.

also one of the most influential, in style and looks

pretty much one of the most badass guys wrestling ever had, alongside Stan Hansen.

also one of the most influential, in style and looks

any known signature moves?

any known signature moves?

considering he was one of them 80s guys, he had a fearsome knee drop, and a lovely one arm scoop slam

also he did what goldberg popularized as the jackhammer, too

That sounds fucking awesome, especially the jackhammer suplex thing

He was pretty fucking good. Not only he was a master brawler and hardcore wrestler, going against Abdullah the Butcher, he also had some pretty great matches against Ric Flair and The Funks.

It's not wonder he spawned DOZENS of wannabes. From the Berserker in old-school WWF to even Luke Harper, that went by the name Brodie Lee during his time on the indies

Woah, imagine how old Ric Flair is...

He sounds great I should get around his matches, I read he went for Sammartino's title but he didn't manage it

Woah, imagine how old Ric Flair is...

He sounds great I should get around his matches, I read he went for Sammartino's title but he didn't manage it

Ric Flair is one of the all time greats. It makes me shiver just thinking how close Cena is to beating his record.

I recommend watching this one. Brody/Hansen vs The Funks. There's just no mistake.