FE4 THREAD

Fia

imo killers is their best, then powerslave, then 7th son, then the number of the beast

their worst is no prayer for the dying, hands down.

Also what about region lock what

i can agree on no prayer for the dying

i could say that for virtual xi and the x factor but most of my issue is blaze bayley but i love rock in rio's version of sing of the cross and the clansman

no prayer for the dying is just generally bad in every way

3ds has region lock and the chances of a not og sw game getting localized are pretty much zero og just really close to zero

Edited by Tonton

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

fear of the dark is pretty shite too. title song, wasting love and that's it

i actually like them blaze bayley albums. the band was just putting some pretty boring stuff after a while, so it was a nice change

oh yeah

i remember there was one og game for the 3ds that was eh, endless frontier i guess

it wasn't even a srpg

oh yeah

i remember there was one og game for the 3ds that was eh, endless frontier i guess

it wasn't even a srpg

It was for regular DS actually, both Endless Frontier games.

fear of the dark is pretty shite too. title song, wasting love and that's it

i actually like them blaze bayley albums. the band was just putting some pretty boring stuff after a while, so it was a nice change

oh yeah

it wasn't even a srpg

idk there's a few more stuff that i like from it. i don't like fear of the dark in its original studio version tbh

i can listen to them some times but for most songs he just fells so void of emotion idk, the rest isn't even really bad it's just him

i think he did some nice b side stuff with the band iirc though

i'd probably put

iron maiden > number of the beast > powerslave > piece of mind > killers >7th son > brave new world > fear of the dark > dance of death > somewhere in time > final frontier > a matter of life and death > virtual xi > x factor > no prayer for the dying

as i said before that can really depend on my mood the only ones i'd say don't really change are the first two and last three

there's srw ux, that's actually an srpg iirc (it has mazinkaiser skl too)

It was for regular DS actually, both Endless Frontier games.

yeah that's right, i'm too confused with them acronyms synonims

idk there's a few more stuff that i like from it. i don't like fear of the dark in its original studio version tbh

i can listen to them some times but for most songs he just fells so void of emotion idk, the rest isn't even really bad it's just him

i think he did some nice b side stuff with the band iirc though

i'd probably put

iron maiden > number of the beast > powerslave > piece of mind > killers >7th son > brave new world > fear of the dark > dance of death > somewhere in time > final frontier > a matter of life and death > virtual xi > x factor > no prayer for the dying

as i said before that can really depend on my mood the only ones i'd say don't really change are the first two and last three

there's srw ux, that's actually an srpg iirc (it has mazinkaiser skl too)

best b side song was REACH OUT. It's very good because it ain't Bruce Paunofilho singing.

IMO IT'S

Killers > Poweslave > 7th Son > Number > Iron Maiden > SiT > Dance of Death> Matter > Piece > BNW > Virtual XI > X factor > Final Frontier > Fear of the Dark > NO FUCKING QUALITY FOR THIS DYING BAND

best b side song was REACH OUT. It's very good because it ain't Bruce Paunofilho singing.

IMO IT'S

Killers > Poweslave > 7th Son > Number > Iron Maiden > SiT > Dance of Death> Matter > Piece > BNW > Virtual XI > X factor > Final Frontier > Fear of the Dark > NO FUCKING QUALITY FOR THIS DYING BAND

dude adrian is so fucking nice in that and wasted years i really wish he'd sing more stuff even as backing vocal

one b side that i like that has blaze is their cover's of UFO's Doctor Doctor

i got into UFO from that

Edited by Tonton

Woah

Roxas finally has a friend

Rei Rei wanted to be his friend, for some reason

So congrats to the shota, I guess he's not a friendless loser anymore ~o3o~

Woah

Roxas finally has a friend

Rei Rei wanted to be his friend, for some reason

WHAT AM I THINKING

What the fuck Roxas

Almost immediately he's made friends with Ein, Saskules, and Agnés and Eren's daughter Maddy

I've literally never had one Mii gain so many friends in the course of a day

What the fuck is the shota doing with my game