• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

--EXCERPT #10

NTG: Actually!! I can take a photo of them and show you what they look like now

here

Marthur: What's the toilet one though?

NTG: Toilet one is House Maid! The ending sounded a bit dejected so I thought "why not have her clean a toilet"...

Marthur: It has to have you wearing a maid outfit! *shot*

NTG: It can be done!

Marthur: yes please

--EXCERPT #11

Marthur: Oh and before I forget, can I also request some hair color change for the other characters? (Just to make it easier to differentiate them and hopefully it should fit them as well)

Chalis - Red

Pilot - Dark green

Fia - Silver

Bianchi and Sirius - Blond

NTG: Sure! But as for Pilot, he said I should give him a top hat. So that will help to differentiate him?.. I can't imagine him in dark green. Probably I keep thinking of his photo.

Marthur: Hmmm, but wouldn't it be strange to run a tea house with a top hat? Well he was previously known as Amid, so that's why...

NTG: No! It would look cool. But that's my opinion... Or I was thinking I could make the top hat almost look like a teacup but that might be stranger. or it would be more fitting. Ohhh Amid. An era in which I did not belong But actually I suppose I could do dark green hair........ aggghhhh noooooooooo i caaaan't... j/k. i-i mean I could try it.

Marthur: Y-You don't have to if you think it looks bad...

NTG: How's the tea-cup top hat? here

Marthur: I like it so far. I'm wondering how it will look coloured though. So I'll let you colour that one?

Just in case you forgot, there's an alternate ending with this one.

You should just copy/paste the picture you have but remove Pilot and get his amazing tea cup hat.

--EXCERPT #12

NTG: And new drawings dun dun dun

I first did Lady in Waiting but then I thought, should the focus be on the children or the queen? So I did another version.

Marthur: The new drawings are great. (And I prefer Lady in Waiting v1.)

Babysitter looks a bit weird because you look more like a child than a babysitter though...

NTG: Ooh. I kinda preferred v.1 too.

Babysitter looks like a child? Haha. In what way? (Well, she's a babysitter being bullied by her babies/imps..... Hmmmmmm, I can almost see what you mean. but what can i do~ or did i mess up the perspective a bit?)

Marthur: I think it's the proportions (head is a bit big?) and the fact you're the one holding the teddy bear...so it looks more like a child being bullied rather than a babysitter?

Maybe one could be pulling your hair while the other one could be pulling your dress instead?

Here, I tried to sketch it!

Edited by Marthur

--EXCERPT #13

NTG: Hmm I just thought- what colour is NoName going to be? Is he just... completely white?

Marthur: Yep, completely white haha.

--EXCERPT #14

NTG: Anyway, dun dun duuuuun..... here's the (preview of the) last batch of ending drawings!!! Uhh I think that's all, anyway. I didn't miss any endings out did I?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/NomadicTrooperGirl/lastpreview.jpg

Lemme know your opinions. I redid Societea boss and did 2 versions of Alchemists (after my bro peeked at my drawing and thought I should totally do some kind of Atelier reference).

Marthur: I laughed at the Nerd one. Ahahah. It's perfect!

And I'm fine with the Atelier reference as well.

(Also, what do the kanjis mean?)

NTG: (They're chinese really. The one in Fighting Instructor is "kung" (as in kung-fu). The second one means endure. Ha! I wrote it slightly wrong. I missed a stroke...)

--EXCERPT #15

NTG: So many pics, I've put them in a page for your viewing [note : page is down]

I also tweaked some old pictures ever so slightly, like adding things or fixing rough edges. Also changed the Ninja Pirate background since it was too similar to Ninja (did shooting stars instead!). What do you think?

Marthur: Yeah, I was going to ask you if you could change the bg for the ninja pirate. Ahah...

NTG: ...ninja'd!

Marthur: How appropriate!

yeah but i can always download more ram FREE OF CHARGE for my pc

now do that on your ps4

tontão you missed the point

dude is comparing gpu ram with hd space

i know

and i followed it up with the overused downloading ram joke

unless you're pretending you didn't get it to make it sound like the ram downloading is srs

that ram downloading is a different kind of ram you nub