FE4 THREAD

Fia

huh

But I usually took vacations where wifi wouldn't even be available so the vacation felt more like an actual vacation.

Shirley with the hard truth.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, Kon! I've had my license for over a year, but I still don't have a car. Not like I need one right now, anyway

And here I am with a car before I even got my permit (again) :V

realtalk though I just got stupidly lucky. My bro is a mechanic who was helping me look and the sellers were ridiculously nice and understanding, so I ended up with a nice little car for $700 c:

AND IT ONLY TAKES 20 FUCKING DOLLARS TO FILL THE TANK AND HOLY SHIT THAT'S AMAZING

realtalk though I just got stupidly lucky. My bro is a mechanic who was helping me look and the sellers were ridiculously nice and understanding, so I ended up with a nice little car for $700 c:

AND IT ONLY TAKES 20 FUCKING DOLLARS TO FILL THE TANK AND HOLY SHIT THAT'S AMAZING

That's a sweet deal. And that is pretty damn good. Was the car new or something?

It's only taken me $20~ to fill my car's tank for like a year. It should take less than that in a few months just as long as fuel price trends continue the way they are.

huh how

Summer is winding down, which means the refineries are going to cease producing the more expensive summer blend fuel in a few months. Combine that with the abundance of oil here in the States, and we could see fuel prices dip below $2/gallon in the relatively near future. At least, NJ will probably see prices dip that low. I can't speak for other states.

mumumumu-magic!

You're not Freohr

Summer is winding down, which means the refineries are going to cease producing the more expensive summer blend fuel in a few months. Combine that with the abundance of oil here in the States, and we could see fuel prices dip below $2/gallon in the relatively near future. At least, NJ will probably see prices dip that low. I can't speak for other states.

Oh, that would certainly be a good thing. Hopefully they lower them in the border zones so our fuel prices also see a drop due to the competing market thing.

helps to be local so that i know where i can get gas relatively cheap

depending on where i go, i can see 10-50 cent price differences for a gallon

Ah, I see... Well, I kinda always figured NJ had cheaper fuel prices anyway, at least compared to NYC. But hopefully the prices do go down soon!

:v

Sweet. Just be a good driver now!

Summer is winding down, which means the refineries are going to cease producing the more expensive summer blend fuel in a few months. Combine that with the abundance of oil here in the States, and we could see fuel prices dip below $2/gallon in the relatively near future. At least, NJ will probably see prices dip that low. I can't speak for other states. You're not Freohr

I passed a gas station on my way to work this morning which had the price for unleaded fuel listed for $1.99 per gallon. I thought I was imagining it O_o Edited by Ace Tactician

screw this, i'll just doublepost

challenge time

Puyo Puyo 2 (Sega Genesis)

Normal mode: Defeat Satan!

Hard mode: Defeat Masked Satan or get thrown out of the tower!

Notes:

1. There are versions of it for SNES and other consoles, but I haven't played them so...

2. Yeah, jap game, just choose the first option.

3. Satan: regular final boss. Masked Satan: reach the final boss with 180000+ points without using continues. Getting thrown out: beat all opponents of a stage without losing, but don't get enough points to advance to the next one (yes, it's the bad end).