• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

don't think i had much problems with the psp but then again i didn't play much of it

iirc, wasn't Celceta getting a PC port or some such?

It's probably a matter of time before Tokyo Xanadu gets a port as well

some chinese port made by joyland or something (same for seven and zero/ao i think?)

(there was some time they were apparently planning on bringing seven to english but i don't think anything came out of it)

i don't even know the quality of the ports or if xseed could actually get to bring those (hell, in the case of xanadu i don't even know if they're gonna bring the vita version for sure) so i'm not really betting on that yet

and then there's tocs 1 and 2 that are either ps3 or vita so i'd have to buy one of those either way so might as well get the one future proofing me and with ys games

The PSP also has Ace Combat and Monster Hunter.(and various RPGs I'd play)

>te complains about psp ergonomics

>brings up psp mh

emmy why

Pokemon, gotta catch 'em all but not really since there's 720(officially released) critters

I'm happy that I have two Diancie, I'm mad that Hoopa's base defense is 60. Whatta scrub

All the memories come flooding innnnnnnn.

So apparently I was using SF sometime in 2009? Maybe even earlier? Who knows. Or maybe I never used any FE site back then and only until like 2011. But at least I was already playing FE in 2009.

Edited by Espeon

Not quite, I guess. I actually didn't remember using it in 2011 but I saw it was mentioned in some old email correspondence from 2011 so. Then I just saw an old post of mine in an FE club on SerebiiForums from 2009. So I kinda figured I might have been using SF main site back then. Maybe.