FE4 THREAD

Fia

shirley

post source for your avatar pls

But I did. Unless you mean the source of the actual icon, which I can only find this: http://www.zerochan.net/1238539 even though I'm sure as hell that pixiv probably has one but I have no clue how to search for particular images on pixiv.

Ah, Kowloon then.

My bad, do visit there when you take a trip to Hong Kong again and have time.

v=GXqxQb7HTxA

Indeed, somewhere on there anyway. But it's not like we haven't been to each island or whatever either... by means of a taxi and stuff.

It's fine, but I do want to return to Hong Kong sometime later!! And drag Ein along even if he'll stand out.

Edited by Espeon

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of that

i was not pleased with gil x rider in zero

and still need to find out who to blame for it, adaptation or original material

can economics really save you?

patron is already starting to become prohibitively expensive (in ingame gold, i'm not paying a cent on this)

a crash is coming

Puyo%20Puyo%202%20%28J%29%20%28REV%2000%

ab192f5b2ea74557ca1030765a0691d2.png

Great challenge btw. Enjoyed it a lot and reminded me that Puyo is a thing I should play more.

glad you liked it, comrade

2 is my favorite game in the series

Doing alright, taking care of a stray cat, looking for part time, and trying to learn more Japanese.

how's progress

But I did. Unless you mean the source of the actual icon, which I can only find this: http://www.zerochan.net/1238539 even though I'm sure as hell that pixiv probably has one but I have no clue how to search for particular images on pixiv.

thanks

Go Woozy. o/ Wait, how is a class over in August? Summer classes?

Exactly. I wanted to squeeze in one more class before going into uni. It was either that, or take it again, there, since I didnt do well on it in the spring

congrats, man

Thanks.

Now I just wait foe the final grade to come out

Exactly. I wanted to squeeze in one more class before going into uni. It was either that, or take it again, there, since I didnt do well on it in the spring

Oooh, yeah, that makes sense then. How did you think you do this time?

how's progress

Slow, sometimes when I learn new words/grammar I have a hard time retaining the information.

Indeed, somewhere on there anyway. But it's not like we haven't been to each island or whatever either... by means of a taxi and stuff.

It's fine, but I do want to return to Hong Kong sometime later!! And drag Ein along even if he'll stand out.

Ah, hope you can bring him along, should be fun. I remember when my family went to HK for the summer, the natives were giving us looks and knew we were foreigners heh.

Oooh, yeah, that makes sense then. How did you think you do this time?

Good enough to pass, really. If I were to estimate, I'd give it a.... B?

HK

The levels of terrible I just got for thinking you were referring to me for a second....

OTL

Slow, sometimes when I learn new words/grammar I have a hard time retaining the information.

Ah, hope you can bring him along, should be fun. I remember when my family went to HK for the summer, the natives were giving us looks and knew we were foreigners heh.

have you tried taking classes

or is that not an option

Indeed! It should be fun. And haha, yeah, that always happens to me when I return to China for vacation... Oh well! I guess it's just that obvious to them.

Good enough to pass, really. If I were to estimate, I'd give it a.... B?

Wooo, B is still pretty good!

The levels of terrible I just got for thinking you were referring to me for a second....

OTL

Heh heh

have you tried taking classes

or is that not an option

Unfortunately it's not an option atm since I can't attend university due to costs. The community colleges here only offer basic Japanese.

Heh heh

Unfortunately it's not an option atm since I can't attend university due to costs. The community colleges here only offer basic Japanese.

:(

ok so am i going to all the wrong places or am i just underleveled or is ys6 just like this

you can go to wrong places in ys 6, yes

I found my old husbando.

inferior

you can go to wrong places in ys 6, yes

i'm sure i did since i got to somewhere with a slime that ohko'd me

but it feels like everywhere i end up at is

i only got to the canaan islands and talked to the merchant dude and the old dude in the town

from dialogue it seems i should go to that grana-vallis mountain place but from the damage i'm talking and dealing against the monsters there idk

ok i have a feeling the issue was my level

maybe

Edited by Tonton