• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, sounds like bad ...management or osmething like that. I hope you won't have to take too much of a loan though. And that's always good! Why India when you can choose UK?

Bad management? At most, I'm only expecting like... 7000 max, if I don't take the offer

Cause I aint like deez basic bi****s always tryna go to Europe to get seduced by some fuccboi with a foreign accent

Edited by Noburu

Bad management? At most, I'm only expecting like... 7000 max, if I don't take the offer Cause I aint like deez basic bi****s always tryna go to Europe to get seduced by some fuccboi with a foreign accent

Hi Hero-KingNoburu

Bad management? At most, I'm only expecting like... 7000 max, if I don't take the offer

Cause I aint like deez basic bi****s always tryna go to Europe to get seduced by some fuccboi with a foreign accent

Well, not sure what the word is anyway. Approving you so late in the semester. Well, 7000 max doesn't seem too bad, I think... Not too sure. >_>

HEY I TAKE OFFENSE TO THAT. (Not really.)

Hi Hero-KingNoburu

Ace, hi! Whats up?

Well, not sure what the word is anyway. Approving you so late in the semester. Well, 7000 max doesn't seem too bad, I think... Not too sure. >_>HEY I TAKE OFFENSE TO THAT. (Not really.)

We'll see how things turn out

',:]