• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I'll talk about my favorite pair of aesthetically pleasing, matching siblings.

[spoiler=Fujimori agreed]I don't know if I have anything new to say about Lex/Lachesis, I'm pretty sure I have gushed about this before. If nothing else, Ambush implies taking initiative and I think these siblings exemplify it this run.

2v32dxk.jpg2jrymf.jpg

So while Lester was soaking in chip exp, Delmudd was wreaking havoc with an iron sword and pursuit ring in the very beginning of chapter 6. Upon the first castle conquered, Lakche sold off the hero sword to him and Delmudd quickly became the tank of gen2. If I needed a problem solved, Delmudd did it all. After a while it became clear he didn't take advantage of pursuit anymore, which was great news elsewhere.

If we talk about lovers, Delmudd was the instigator of the first 2nd gen marriage. It probably had to do with charismabotting, Lakche ended up killing both Joha brothers, but a more romantic idea involves the hero sword's history and the whole Tirnalouge childhood friends aspect.

21cxb3k.jpg2nkqwkz.jpg

I love Nanna. She's a living goddess. She's merciful and doesn't follow up with pursuit and I think it adds more to her character. She promoted the very chapter she joined and later defended Leonster with ranged Leif support against Ovo's group in chapter 8. (Finn was garbage this run, I don't know what happened.)

I gave her the second hero sword after Ares got his thief ring to take care of his mistletoe upkeep. This is around the time they're able to have a talk, something I've been looking forward to this entire playthrough. Why? The contents of the letter Nanna gives Ares, wherein Lachesis killed Eldigan. I think about it a lot, it's just endlessly amusing to me. The resulting implied training did nothing for Nanna due to capped stats but I like to think she became a little more aggressive. The hero sword's use kind of implies that, doesn't it? And she has to be if she's breaking up Ares/Leen.

Anyway before heading into Light And Dark, a bonus.

[spoiler=it would be better if Fia were here]t5ksg0.jpgnl5107.jpg

did you play FC tho

because i see that SC is the one you wishlisted

Is that on Steam too. I only decided to look into it after y'all were hyping it up enough. I liked what I saw, mind you.

I didn't know they had put the page for Shinovi Versus up yet

:smug:

oh

basically someone said that shenmue 1+2 were going to be remastered

the source was then updated claiming it was false (i posted it prior to the update)

they crowdfund shenmue 3 but can't be arsed to do something that'll sell tons based on nostalgia alone

fuckin' sega

Is that on Steam too. I only decided to look into it after y'all were hyping it up enough. I liked what I saw, mind you.

It is

http://store.steampowered.com/app/251150

Definitely play it before even considering SC

Edited by Tonton