FE4 THREAD

Fia

I can't say that I an relate much, being a second generation Asian-American, but my mom's family owned a laundromat, while my grandparents owned a convenience store in Baltimore. And my uncle owns a liquor store today. Kinda feels bad that some people leave their potential when emigrating... (Like, lol, my uncle hasn't used his college degree. Not here in America, at least.)

I guess I'm just lucky that most of my family is educated...

I'm sure everything will work out for you~ \o/

ALSO, THREE MORE HOURS 'TIL SC!!!

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Brethren! How is Wales?

Right now we have overcast! As for myself, I've been managing, despite my skin not co-operating with me whatsoever. Work was different yesterday; it was a 16th birthday party, and, well, the kids tried to drink alcohol they brought themselves outside. So that was fun to deal with. Still, it was pretty quiet shift. How is England?

I can't say that I an relate much, being a second generation Asian-American, but my mom's family owned a laundromat, while my grandparents owned a convenience store in Baltimore. And my uncle owns a liquor store today. Kinda feels bad that some people leave their potential when emigrating... (Like, lol, my uncle hasn't used his college degree. Not here in America, at least.)

I guess I'm just lucky that most of my family is educated...

I'm sure everything will work out for you~ \o/

ALSO, THREE MORE HOURS 'TIL SC!!!

Ah that's a shame. For most of us though, my parents and my aunts/uncles, they were typically educated up to high school maybe so they're doing very well managing their own takeaways in a foreign land! I am quite impressed really. And they're really brave to do that, I'm starting to realize. They're very hardy people. Meanwhile we as children get the privilege to grow up in England and we're all getting degrees.

Thanks Nealy. Just gotta get off my lazy bum and do stuff!

It's probably just a morning thing. It has been getting colder overall.

Yes, you just need to adapt to the temperature. I need to adapt to cold England too...

Right now we have overcast! As for myself, I've been managing, despite my skin not co-operating with me whatsoever. Work was different yesterday; it was a 16th birthday party, and, well, the kids tried to drink alcohol they brought themselves outside. So that was fun to deal with. Still, it was pretty quiet shift. How is England?

Same, cloudy here. And cold. But everything looks nice in Autumn colours- green, yellow, brown, red. When the sky is actually blue it all looks so beautiful.

Oh yeah you work in a bar right? Must be fun to get to shout at 16 y.o kids.

I probably look like a 16 y.o kid.

i was wondering if moving meant closing the shop

and it really did

Yeah. Too much effort to keep it running.

Edited by NTG

Same, cloudy here. And cold. But everything looks nice in Autumn colours- green, yellow, brown, red. When the sky is actually blue it all looks so beautiful.

Oh yeah you work in a bar right? Must be fun to get to shout at 16 y.o kids.

I probably look like a 16 y.o kid.

Yes, quite. I'm actually liking the cold right now, though--it's nice to not feel heat once in a while

Oh, definitely. And I can drink if I finish my shift and the club hasn't closed

I'd be IDing you then! Unless I knew it was you. Then I wouldn't. Obviously

Ah that's a shame. For most of us though, my parents and my aunts/uncles, they were typically educated up to high school maybe so they're doing very well managing their own takeaways in a foreign land! I am quite impressed really. And they're really brave to do that, I'm starting to realize. They're very hardy people. Meanwhile we as children get the privilege to grow up in England and we're all getting degrees.

Thanks Nealy. Just gotta get off my lazy bum and do stuff!

Oh no definitely. I used to think of my parents as just... parents. A nuisance sometimes. But then I realize that I wouldn't have been able to get a Ph.D in a language I only learned since college while also raising four kids. -_-

Makes me wish I was better to them.

Not that I was a particularly troublesome child, according to my mom. =P

Hi ReiReiReiReiReiReiReiRei :))))))))

How are you?

i'm fine my fair lady

finally being able to get over the sadness of a breakup so yeaaaaaaaa

Hey guys... Belinda's looking for friend codes for Pokemon X and Y for the friend Safari. Particularly Normal and Fairy type.

Any of you want to give her your friend codes?

It's been long since I last played those, but I think mine was Water. Well, in any case: 1306-5372-1341.

Hey guys... Belinda's looking for friend codes for Pokemon X and Y for the friend Safari. Particularly Normal and Fairy type.

Any of you want to give her your friend codes?

Does it have to be normal and/or fairy? My safari is flying, as in it's flying away from me. But really, it's flying type.

Does it have to be normal and/or fairy? My safari is flying, as in it's flying away from me. But really, it's flying type.

She says she'll take a Flying.

She also wants dragon.

Her Friend Code is 3566-2621-9833

tonato why are you here and not on sc

because i'm stuck in college for now

also FC 50% off

http://store.steampowered.com/app/251150/

http://steamcommunity.com/app/251290/discussions/0/490124466458936358/#c490124466459003782

there is still hope for us tupiniquins

Edited by Tonton

because i'm stuck in college for now

also FC 50% off

http://store.steampowered.com/app/251150/

http://steamcommunity.com/app/251290/discussions/0/490124466458936358/#c490124466459003782

there is still hope for us tupiniquins

I lack $10, oh no.

...Even then I prolly wouldn't be able to run it well.