"define terrible"

"24mb/s"

"i live with 1, now come over here"

"i'm sorry i'm going"

i have finally managed to weaponize my (lack of) internet speed

First world problems exposed

Meanwhile, I am sitting on 3 Mb/s

Edited by BLS

I played the first chapter of this, it's a great game, and would definitely reccommend that you play that game if you havn;t alkready .

Based on all the reviews saying that if you liked the first chapter you'll like this one I decided to give this one a go too. Man did i make a mistake on that one. This game just might be the most stupidly annoying game that I have ever had the misfortune to play. I honestly i can't even be bothered to finish the prologue. It's really that bad. It seems to me like after every battle I fight, I have to go back and rest, as the enemys all deal roughly 1/5 of my hp in one attack (on normal difficulty. Most of the enemies in this game now seem to also have an inordinate amount of defense vs. physical attacks and the only real way to take them out is with arts. With only a miniscule amount of EP to cast spells with it get very frustrating.

In conclusion the only game I have ever been more dissapointed is the second episode of Xenosaga. Was honestly very exited for this game, what a let down.

lololol

god That reminded me of that edgy bad ending that Neptunia game my brother played.

Like how

How can it have that in such a silly game.

conquest ending huh

god That reminded me of that edgy bad ending that Neptunia game my brother played.

Like how

How can it have that in such a silly game.

It was a totally out of character ending, but of course it is not the true ending so...

he got all the endings

Then I watched him play the Fairy Fencer game which threw me off because it had a male character and all the tutorials ever.

Game developers have it rough.

Generation 7 of Pokemon will join in by having a more shapely female protagonist, a more shapely mom, a more shapely Professor(Juniper is pretty great though), and more shapely female trainer classes and gym leaders.