• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=tits]it felt like was padding a bit too much at times with the way the Enforcers (Legion)

game also got too easy starting at like chapter 7

final dungeon was rather disappointing too i was so hype for Liber-Ark

but god i'm in fucking love with this game

it's easily a contender for my favorite game but it's still too fresh at having just played it so idk

i also can't stop putting FC and SC together as one single thing

and even if i don't the highs in SC are so high but i don't remember having some of the issues i had with SC in FC and i still love the more low profile way fc was for the most part

which is in part what i think makes moments like the first time in the Glorious or Liber-Ark appearing just the better

although fc's ending is still such a absolutely amazing sequence from the moment Weissman shows his true face (teehee the Faceless showing his true face) till the whole ending credits hnnng i'm actually not sure if there was any part in sc to actually match that one

i still want to try going to the final fight with Kevin now i ended up just saying "fuck it" after Luciola and just went Agate/Kloe for the 3rd and 4th party members since i could only think of Tita having something with Renne and agate with Loewe

and actually going with not so good characters for specific dialogue against the enforcers made the fights a bit tougher at least *cough* Walter *cough*

also i really want to try a low BP run on both FC and SC and see how stuff turns out *specially* the scene at the end of chapter 8 where Estelle references her bracer rank

i want 3rd so fucking bad right the fuck now

even though the Olivier "The Motherfucking Best Character" Lenheim Erebonia shenanigans actually got me exited for ToCS i'm still not a fan of how some of the stuff (character model faces, animations, highschool setting) in it looks and it seems to be quite disliked so not much exited for that one

also the platform problem

and Crossbell was mentioned so briefly can't get too excited for it just from what i got although from what i know that's more up to 3rd which just makes me want it more

every game i finish is only gonna have me thinking in wanting to play the next one isn't it?

this series is for masochists

man how could i forget the most important part

how are the higher difficulties balanced

well, jrpgs tend to get easy when you get near endgame

and in a sense, sc already starts at endgame (ao deals differently with the power levels, and i'm still salty about the solution falcom found for that one)

sadly tocs is focused on the students of thors though, rip (at least tocs2 mostly does away with the highschool setting, and is thus much better)

go study jap tontão

higher difficulties were a psp addition

but i never do falcom's higher diffs anyway, they tend to be bs

On the one hand, I incredibly want to purchase SC and resume the story after that ending; but on the other, Xenoblade Chronicles X comes out 9 days, and there's absolutely no way I'm finishing SC by then. What say you, fair people of the FE4 Thread?

I also have no idea how you lot managed to wait 4 years for the sequel to come out over here

get it

"but-"

get it

Do you really absolutely need to start xcx day one?

it's still a loong way till p5 you know

Also i only finished it this year and

TE and Neal played in jp(/korean?) :v

and vincent played them in chinese

Well, that first wave of questions was a thing.

Thanks for being one of the participants, Old Man.

you're welcome kohai

nep ofc

i need to take a look at this sale

once i mentioned eyeshield 21 had good character development

you guys said "shounen with development lol"

now the author is ruling the world with onepunch man

recalcadas

well, jrpgs tend to get easy when you get near endgame

and in a sense, sc already starts at endgame (ao deals differently with the power levels, and i'm still salty about the solution falcom found for that one)

sadly tocs is focused on the students of thors though, rip (at least tocs2 mostly does away with the highschool setting, and is thus much better)

go study jap tontão

nep ofc

i need to take a look at this sale

poor ao

next game really needs to have olivier as mc

i really should

does the dlc have any importance and are the cards still selling for a good price

maybe i should give onepunch man a try

only watching anorexic gundam

which i'm actually liking

3YTqIY8.jpg

this is one small step for dusk

but a large step into 3rd localization

#believe

Edited by Tonton

recalcadas

same author? lol

3YTqIY8.jpg

good

i expect rants

next game really needs to have olivier as mc

rip

does the dlc have any importance and are the cards still selling for a good price

1. nah

2. they used to, at least

made a lot of money before steam's new policy

recalcadas

I actually hadn't realized that OPM and E21 were written by the same guy. Shows how much attention I pay to mangaka.

[spoiler=Not for casuls]My roadmap for my rig is planned out for the most part.

Gonna upgrade my SSD (again) to a 500GB one or maybe 1TB (I should have gotten that 512GB Crucial M550 SSD earlier this year when I first upgraded my boot SSD >_>)
I considered the Intel 750 series SSD, but despite being faster and more well-built, it costs more per gigabyte, and installing the PCI-E version will block my video card since my other 3.0 slot is right underneath the video card's cooler (unless I put it into the PCI-E 2.0 slot below the second 3.0 slot, but that will cause the performance to suffer)

Gonna upgrade my hard drives to two 6TB drives in RAID 0 for even faster writing (good for 1440p recording), but I have to upgrade my case first, as my current case can't hold many 3.5" hard drives without restricting airflow. I am still awaiting the release of the Silverstone PS07-E computer case.

I did consider switching out my current RAM for this one, but no one will see the LEDs since my current and future cases don't have windows. So I decided to stick with what I have now.

I am also pondering about upgrading my power supply since I feel that 660W (which my current PSU is rated at) isn't enough for an overclocked system with the hardware I have. Though I haven't experienced problems with my current one.

I am definitely keeping my CPU and motherboard and CPU cooler though. I will have my eye on the upcoming generation of graphics cards though.

Now Windows 10...I have mixed feelings about it (though leaning towards the negative side) that prevented me from using my free upgrade. On one hand, looks better than 8/8.1. Probably runs better than previous Windows versions. Not to mention W7 has only a little over four years before support ends. On the other hand, the privacy issues people have are more prominent than in previous Windows OSes. I also heard that some W10 updates uninstall some stuff that users have installed. And the forced updates. Etc. Etc.

Looks like Windows 7 and Linux (once I upgrade my SSD) until January 2020 for me, and then I'll move over to Linux.

THANKSGIVING BREAK YUH

TIME TO BE ACTIVE ON SF FOR FIVE DAYS AND THEN DISAPPEAR AGAIN

recalcadas

kek