• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having sirius!Urien flashbacks.

or was it dIO

or mumu

hmm.

It wasn't me. I mained Q. Urien's play style interested me, but I never really used him

Oh okay, so Mumu played Q, Sirius played Dudley, and Dio played Urien (and sometimes Hugo... and Alex... ohgod).

And I played the twins!

too bad I'm shit with them in SSF4. My friend was button-mashing on juri and totally rocked my shit like ten games in a row.

Edited by Austin

The one with the hat is a douchebag

it's ok SSF4 gave yang a GLORIOUS NIPPLE SCOOP for his ultra so i just play him instead

ohgod and remember when we all played Last Blade 2 too. POWER KAEDE B O Y Z

about remakes and battle systems

ysf was ys 3's remake

ys 3 was a sidescroller

tbf, the sidescroller that ys3 was wouldn't go far given modern times. (Well, some folks would like it)

ATB on the other hand, could work just fine. Since, FF games still use it, to some extent.

So, like forever ago I said that I'd start making random projects every time I felt the urge to bicker with Ana to prevent myself from bickering with her

Of course, that plan didn't work out, like, at all

But at least something came out of it?

z3fiYcR.png

This was a fixsprite of that, erm, Ike sprite Ana made that was... a thing

I started it a while ago, but only picked it up again because I tend to sprite a lot when I'm procrastinating >u>

Ew, the one Ana made is ridiculously...ridiculous. Like, no abs can be like that. But I think I recall you saying so, Kon. Or someone did. And that's true enough. The one you made, Kon, is much better.

Ew, the one Ana made is ridiculously...ridiculous. Like, no abs can be like that. But I think I recall you saying so, Kon. Or someone did. And that's true enough. The one you made, Kon, is much better.

Clearly you haven't seen my set of 8 individual picture-perfect, perfectly parallel abdominals

tbf, the sidescroller that ys3 was wouldn't go far given modern times. (Well, some folks would like it)

ATB on the other hand, could work just fine. Since, FF games still use it, to some extent.

it didn't even go far back then

but it just was an example of a total engine change that worked exceptionally well, so

no need to be puritan, etc