Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*Shakes fist angrily* Teachaaaan!

Indeed.

Burritos? Bleh. But I hear they make the best nachos!

:)

Alternatively: maj13.jpg

It's going to depend on your opponent, but Mac is going stricter this year.

I just love Mexican cusine in general.

Edited by Dio

there is more to mexican cuisine than burritos and nachos.

actually, those things are like, nothing.

where are you going in Mexico?

there is more to mexican cuisine than burritos and nachos.

actually, those things are like, nothing.

where are you going in Mexico?

Blame evil stereotypes. United States citezen are closeminded and ignornat, usually. I haven't been graced with knowing what true Mexican cuisine is. ;_; I just don't know because... No one has told me more...

Don't remember where exactly. I just know it's at one of the most clean and pure lakes in the entire world. It has no pollution whatsoever. Ring a bell?

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Blame evil stereotypes. United States citezen are closeminded and ignornat, usually. I haven't been graced with knowing what true Mexican cuisine is. ;_; I just don't know because... No one has told me more...

Don't remember where exactly. I just know it's at one of the most clean and pure lakes in the entire world. It has no pollution whatsoever. Ring a bell?

can't think of a state besides Jalisco. It has the largest freshwater lake in Mexico....

Do i dare guess Jalisco? I've heard that Jalisco is quite a picturesque state. it's a beautiful state overall....

i want to go there!

Edited by Hello Vader

can't think of a state besides Jalisco. It has the largest freshwater lake in Mexico....

Do i dare guess Jalisco? I've heard that Jalisco is quite a picturesque state. it's a beautiful state overall....

i want to go there!

I honestly don't know the name. ;_; I'll find out once we get there, and then I'll do my best to remember to let you know where I went.

By the way, care to educate me on Mexican cuisine?

I honestly don't know the name. ;_; I'll find out once we get there, and then I'll do my best to remember to let you know where I went.

By the way, care to educate me on Mexican cuisine?

If it's Jalisco, or any other coastal area, try the seafood. In my opinion, the best mexican food is seafood then again, that may be partial bias since i tend to love seafood. Shrimp, fish, tilapia, and anything related to seafood is highly recommended.

If you want more, it may be best to just specifically ask the waiter assuming you're eating out, of course which are the most delicious local dishes available. Each area has a highly different set of traditional dishes, so it may be best if you ask the locals about them. And since waiters in such areas are usually more accustomed to foreigners visiting, they probably know which dishes are best to recommend and such.

Edited by Hello Vader

If it's Jalisco, or any other coastal area, try the seafood. In my opinion, the best mexican food is seafood then again, that may be partial bias since i tend to love seafood. Shrimp, fish, tilapia, and anything related to seafood is highly recommended.

If you want more, it may be best to just specifically ask the waiter assuming you're eating out, of course which are the most delicious local dishes available. Each area has a highly different set of traditional dishes, so it may be best if you ask the locals about them. And since waiters in such areas are usually more accustomed to foreigners visiting, they probably know which dishes are best to recommend and such.

I don't exactly like seafood, but you have made it seem like they have some great stuff. You have now made me anxious for this Saturday.

I don't exactly like seafood, but you have made it seem like they have some great stuff. You have now made me anxious for this Saturday.

XD

it'll come in due time! just enjoy your trip, sight see, take tons of pictures, and show off to me!

XD

it'll come in due time! just enjoy your trip, sight see, take tons of pictures, and show off to me!

I'll make sure to do that. My family and friends do say I have an eye for good pictures.

But for now, I'll simply sleep.

'Night.