FE4 THREAD

Fia

Just to explain something here. The fact that I am using this avy doesn't mean I have played the vn or that I liked that thing they showed...I saw some scenes and I was about to puke several times...

Edited by James Bond

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to explain something here. The fact that I am using this avy doesn't mean I have played the Conor that I liked that thing they showed...I saw some scenes and I was about to puke several times...

I'm semi-joking. I mean the way you framed the character as an avatar was fine; other people have had it WAY worse.

I don't even know the name of it or anything, but I don't really understand why people are even into those kind of things. Or even watch them for pleasure.

But yeah, I wasn't trying to chastise you or anything.

I'm semi-joking. I mean the way you framed the character as an avatar was fine; other people have had it WAY worse.

I don't even know the name of it or anything, but I don't really understand why people are even into those kind of things. Or even watch them for pleasure.

But yeah, I wasn't trying to chastise you or anything.

Don't worry I know

I actually should be in bed now. I forgot to because of FF-0. Totally playing the post-game and multiple playthroughs. Because this ending SUCKS.

... Now if I can actually fall asleep with all this.

>tfw Bravely Second Collector's Edition is sold out on Amazon like five minutes after going up

Maybe I should just get the game in Japanese for like $15 instead of dishing out four times that for the English version.

Further to add fuel to the fire of making them digital only copies in retailers along with FE Fates Special Edition always selling out instantly.