they had shit buildups

but ngl

some matches on them were pretty good

they had shit buildups

but ngl

some matches on them were pretty good

yes, 31 was a high tier wrestlemania, and 30 WAS DBry's show

however they did have a full roster for that

on the other hand they now have guys like kevin owens, aj styles and possibly sami zayn on the near future. women's division is better too

Ah, nope

can't say I've ever heard of it either sorry :c

np, np

I'm semi interested in maybe playing some point in the near future since it seems like it's easier to do than it used to be for westerners

KC3 is some kinda chrome extention that's supposed to make things easier or something, idk. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

np, np

I'm semi interested in maybe playing some point in the near future since it seems like it's easier to do than it used to be for westerners

KC3 is some kinda chrome extention that's supposed to make things easier or something, idk. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, apparently they did away with the lottery but server capacity is still a thing _(:3」∠)_

oh wait I thought I heard about something that translates the text and all but I wasn't sure if it was the same thing, either way I got no experience with it

photo-9002.png?_r=1452213625

yes, 31 was a high tier wrestlemania, and 30 WAS DBry's show

however they did have a full roster for that

on the other hand they now have guys like kevin owens, aj styles and possibly sami zayn on the near future. women's division is better too

it was

even with a pretty good ending....even though that didn't amount to much post-mania

and with guys like those, it'll be insane for them not give their absolute best on the grandest stage of them all

it was

even with a pretty good ending....even though that didn't amount to much post-mania

and with guys like those, it'll be insane for them not give their absolute best on the grandest stage of them all

as a stand alone event wm30 was good and 31 was great, specially because it gave rollins such a boost

assuming they are given interesting shit to do. owens and ziggler already fought like 10 or eleven times in like four months. fuck this.

Yeah

makes you wonder what they could do for this year..

well at least for me, i haven't been following much recently

probably should considering the road to mania and all

yikes

well, with what situation the wwe has right now considering all their guys are out with injuries, gotta make with what they have i guess

probably should make more use of the guys we don't see much, but eh

whatever makes vince and the fans happy, i guess

Yeah, apparently they did away with the lottery but server capacity is still a thing _(:3」∠)_

oh wait I thought I heard about something that translates the text and all but I wasn't sure if it was the same thing, either way I got no experience with it

Ah. .3.

It seems like it's a successor to some older thing or sth.