• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Fiaaaa.

*Glomps*

*Gets off*

Erm, cannot let Sonia know that I have some compassion, wouldn't want her to have my head.

Fiaaaa.

*Glomps*

*Gets off*

Erm, cannot let Sonia know that I have some compassion, wouldn't want her to have my head.

=o

Lachesis. I don't like that Deidre.

Tordo Diadora is superior. Though she looks more like Cigyun.

She is. I didn't play Tordo though.

I know.

The best sprite so far, imo. Looks really like FE4 sprite.

question!

lets say i hack Fe4 shamelessly, and give all the holy bloods a bonus growth of 50% on all areas.

assuming that i don't change the growth rates of any character, and give each character of Gen 1 two holy bloods one major and one minor, what effect would this have on the children units? since the bonus growths stack, would that mean that i could get tons of level ups per level, or is there some sort of limit as to how many level ups i can get in each level, or would the growth rates be reset every time they went past the maximum allowable growth rate or what?

question!

lets say i hack Fe4 shamelessly, and give all the holy bloods a bonus growth of 50% on all areas.

assuming that i don't change the growth rates of any character, and give each character of Gen 1 two holy bloods one major and one minor, what effect would this have on the children units? since the bonus growths stack, would that mean that i could get tons of level ups per level, or is there some sort of limit as to how many level ups i can get in each level, or would the growth rates be reset every time they went past the maximum allowable growth rate or what?

I know you can get +2s. Above that, I don't know.

Related: in the FE5 Blume patch, there's a cheat that buffs the scrolls so they give +100% growth. The designers suggest only using one scroll per person to prevent overflowing, though...

I know you can get +2s. Above that, I don't know.

Related: in the FE5 Blume patch, there's a cheat that buffs the scrolls so they give +100% growth. The designers suggest only using one scroll per person to prevent overflowing, though...

Guess i'm about to find out, amirite?

:D

Guess i'm about to find out, amirite?

:D

Give them a 200+ bonus already, so you can know it right from the first level-ups.

Note: in Inflation, Celice has 210 105 110 110 110 120 110 125 as growths, and he caps everything without fail by lv20. So...

Give them a 200+ bonus already, so you can know it right from the first level-ups.

Note: in Inflation, Celice has 210 105 110 110 110 120 110 125 as growths, and he caps everything without fail by lv20. So...

i'ma testing it by giving each holy blood 75 growth, and giving some unit two major holy bloods. that would amount to a 300% holy blood bonus, plus that unit's growth should give me a nice odd number.

If you want overkill, you should consider trying Inflation.

But either way, I sleep. 'Night.

Then again, I really don't like having to guess at the menus and such. isn't the patch only available in Japanese?

'Night!