• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for PC? Any consoles you want to use this stick for? My friend could recommend you one since he knows a lot about sticks.

PC is what I'd use it for mostly but I wouldn't mind if it was compatible with something else, or if there was a adapter or something.

FYI, the home consoles I own are GameCube, Wii, Wii U, and Dreamcast.

Why wouldn't I :3

Oh nothing just saying. The Conqueror of Persia is a cool dood.

PC is what I'd use it for mostly but I wouldn't mind if it was compatible with something else, or if there was a adapter or something.

FYI, the home consoles I own are GameCube, Wii, Wii U, and Dreamcast.

Ah alright, I'll ask and see if he knows any Wii U and PC compatible sticks.

Ahhhhhhhh yeah I can't imagine her taking the suggestion very well. I definitely know my dad would have very much taken offense if I hinted at how he was being kind of a negative influence on my living. Like before it was totally fine but then he quit taking his medication for his anger management because they just made him not feel any emotion, which I can totally understand him not wanting, but in exchange he became kinda toxic for me to live with. I feel a little bad for him... but that didn't change the negative influence on me.

Well at least you've got some supportive friends ;~~~; I hope things work out weeeeeell and that you can hang on as long as you have to live there!! I think I've definitely improved since moving out because now I live with nice and supportive people, so hopefully that thought can give you some hope too~!

Not wanting to deal with a med like that is understandable, but he could at least tried something else or another method-- @_@ sounds like he ain't going about things right and that sucks

Yes, thank you! Glad to hear you're doing well, I think I'd deal loads better in an enviroment like that too and I hope it isn't too far off and I'm trying to hold on for as long as I can

Not wanting to deal with a med like that is understandable, but he could at least tried something else or another method-- @_@ sounds like he ain't going about things right and that sucks

Yes, thank you! Glad to hear you're doing well, I think I'd deal loads better in an enviroment like that too and I hope it isn't too far off and I'm trying to hold on for as long as I can

Yeah I'm sure he isn't exactly trying his hardest ^o^ Idk if he thinks that there's no other way or if he doesn't want to go see therapy for it (either from his shyness or stubbornness cuz he's a MAN). I guess I appreciate at the very least that before he quit taking them he warned me that he'd probably start seeming angrier than he usually is >u>

I'm rooting for you then~! c:

Probably for the fighting games like Smash, Pokken, and Tekken Tag 2 Tournament.

TTT2 is the only one I might use a stick there for. Smash isn't really good for a stick.

Of course, there's stuff like shmups that sticks are apparently good for as well so idk.

Well actually, I was wondering if people could recommend affordable (like, ~$100 US at most) PC compatible arcade sticks. ^^;

The ones that actually last with legit Sanwa buttons are the only ones I know of. And they cost 200ish. >_>

I hope they'll have Koishi's stand appear in the OP after the Nijimura brothers arc

I don't think I saw it

he doesn't have it

he won't have it of course

it's a hilarious placeholder

this guy clearly doesn't have a stand, nope, we aren't going to update this op later we swear

bonus points if they update his stand each time it evolves