FE4 THREAD

Fia

With your stand, Engenheiro do Hawaii

He must defeat the maniacal Kazu Za, but he won't be alone: his friends Eduardo and Monica are there to help him!

Such a nice tune

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

but rey, you're a religious nerd

Yes, and I'm going to marry her when she's ready. She is 3 years younger than me, and says she's not quite ready maturity-wise.

For now, save up for that.

..it still feels weird, but considering our situation (us and family-wise), co-habitation is pretty much unavoidable.

He must defeat the maniacal Kazu Za, but he won't be alone: his friends Eduardo and Monica are there to help him!

Such a nice tune

my stand would be tempo perdido

Yes, and I'm going to marry her when she's ready. She is 3 years younger than me, and says she's not quite ready maturity-wise.

..it still feels weird, but considering our situation (us and family-wise), co-habitation is pretty much unavoidable.

life sure is weird, yes

good luck regardless

you're the one who said the villain wa Kazu Za

tempo perdido would be more like king crimson

Barão Vermelho would be a better fit. Or Bete Balanço.

There should be a Pepe U. Gomes with his Sexy Iemanja stand

I'm still young! Can't be one of those couples who rush into those things and end up miserable! \o//

Ye, besides, I wouldn't trust you to run an apartment on your own. It would be too messy, and you would eat mini pizzas all the time, and you would be too lonely. I can't let that happen~

At least I'm not inflexible religious fanatic. The was a dealbreaker for her. She's lived in the bible belt of the United States all her life after all. She's had plenty of that.

i wonder what your parents think of the whole thing

i considered asking that as a plural, but i think i kinda know belinda's side already

GREAT

told you

I'm still young! Can't be one of those couples who rush into those things and end up miserable! \o//

Ye, besides, I wouldn't trust you to run an apartment on your own. It would be too messy, and you would eat mini pizzas all the time, and you would be too lonely. I can't let that happen~

D'awwwwwwwwwwwww