Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*fluffles Freohr's hair in the most EVIL way possible*

whaaaaaaaaaaat

I'm a Slytherin and I'm as cute and precious as a button, I don't know what you're talking about.

nah man you can't argue jk rowling's logic

gryffindors are the cool people

hufflepuffs are the insignificant people

slytherins are evil

ravenclaws are just smart idk

I'd probably be a Hufflepuff lol.

they literally copy pasted towa name and all at least

...What.

Can I play it too? When is it coming out? lolololol

You showed the pic for Vita but am I to assume PS4 too?

Edited by Alisa Reinford

A button? I have an old jacket that's missing a button.

*uses Vashiane as a replacement button*

Finally, I've found my purpose!

whaaaaaaaaaaat

nah man you can't argue jk rowling's logic

gryffindors are the cool people

hufflepuffs are the insignificant people

slytherins are evil

ravenclaws are just smart idk

I'll love HP when I'm eighty years old but I will never be okay with how the Slytherins were treated in canon.

...What.

Can I play it too? When is it coming out? lolololol

You showed the pic for Vita but am I to assume PS4 too?

it's vita only, it came out last year in japan and xseed didn't say anything about localizing it yet ;_;

this game is an action rpg differently from trails tho

Edited by Tonton

it's vita only, it came out last year in japan and xseed didn't say anything about localizing it yet ;_;

this game is an action rpg differently from trails tho

...Oh. Well, they'll most likely localise it. Hopefully. Even if it's only Vita. Bleh. Why that forsaken handheld.

...Oh. :< Well, who knows, I'll look up videos.

tbh who are the revelant ravenclaw characters the girl harry had a crush on for 2 min or some shit????

That's Cho.

But you can't forget my girl Luna Lovegood.

...Oh. Well, they'll most likely localise it. Hopefully. Even if it's only Vita. Bleh. Why that forsaken handheld.

...Oh. :< Well, who knows, I'll look up videos.

or just try to get a ps tv for cheap

That's Cho.

But you can't forget my girl Luna Lovegood.

oh yeah luna's cool i forgot she was from nerdhouse

Edited by Tonton

hufflepuff pride \o/

but uh yeah for generalized ideas of harry potter houses for those who don't know or aren't very familiar but would like to know

gryffindor - brave and daring and chivalrous

ravenclaw - smart and witty and creative

slytherin - ambitious and cunning and resourceful

hufflepuff - hardworking and kind and trustworthy

but I think the important thing about the houses is that it's based on what you VALUE the most, not which you think you FIT the most.

me and integrity were discussing it some and he was talking about how he used to think he was a ravenclaw but then he came to a realization and decided he is actually slytherin

and the way he determined that was he considered what kind of stuff bothered him the most based on what he thinks would bother somebody of each house the most. Like because that's bringing it back to what you value, not what you are.

so if you are having issues thinking of what you are or if you are caught between more than one house maybe this can help narrow it down for you!

gryffindor - you are most bothered by people who will not take risks to help others, or you are most bothered by people who are too afraid of change

ravenclaw - you are most bothered by people who make a fool of themselves, or you are most bothered by people who aren't smart enough to solve a problem or puzzle that you most definitely know the answer to and can solve with ease

slytherin - you are most bothered by people who complain about the problems in their lives but won't even take steps to try to improve their situation (or even improve themselves), or by people who sit around doing nothing most of the time and be unproductive

hufflepuff - you are most bothered by people who are not willing to put in effort to help others, or by people who would betray somebody else out of selfishness or greed

of course I probably don't have the best grasp on what the houses are meant to mean... but this is how I interpret them

you can probably tell that I have a lot of fun with this kind of stuff...

I'll love HP when I'm eighty years old but I will never be okay with how the Slytherins were treated in canon.

same~

but anyway we are talking about the woman who made the name of the japanese school "magic place" in japanese

everything has to be very simple

Edited by Freohr Datia