• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well yes... But they use it to treat anxiety disorders too.

Oh I see. It doesn't work for me anymore. :<

i thought it was persona

oh wait sen was persona too, nvm

SEN IS NOT PERSONA >( TAKE THAT BACK

you probably noticed i didn't make an attempt to dissuade you, despite thinking tocs1 is one of the weakest games in the series

sen 1 wasn't that good, I agree Edited by Lillie

make me

um

oh well

also I forgot how to pronounce Jusis's name in English after hearing his name in Japanese. >_>

willing to go back to jusis if you change back to machias

no

jusis is mine

But if there was no religion, you'd be tired of something else and its bullshit, Einhardt.

Religion as a whole is a flawed concept that people still spout as fact when there is very little that can be proven and also has so many fucking awful ideas that are imposed as law in many places. I think "bitching" about religion is valid regardless.

But if there was no religion, you'd be tired of something else and its bullshit, Einhardt.

what are you saying

he's just tired of dumb shit like religion not everyone >_>

I'm tired of everything :T

at least best girl is free game

sure

he's just tired of dumb shit like religion not everyone >_>

Being tired of religion and being tired of everyone is more or less the same thing, though.

When 85% of the Earth's population subscribes to some form of religion, I'd say it's pretty close.

Religion is spouted as a truth in an age of science and reason and critical thought. We no longer need some stupid books or teachings to tell us what is and what is not right or wrong.

That's why we have laws established which are enforced as well as people constantly moving forward to provide people with the opportunities everyone should have the right to use and pursue without being shut down by the powers that be.

Religion only shackles people to an old way of thinking that is horrendously obsolete and these religions spout their teachings and books as though they are fact when there is very little to back up much of it and the many laws and ideas within these are from a backwards era when people didn't even know how the Earth was situated in the outer space and yet many still hold firmly to these old teachings.

Just because a majority believe or think they believe in a religion because let's be honest. Very, very few few people who identify as a religion follow it as their teachings tell them to otherwise Christians would still be selling their children as slaves and Muslim men would beating their wives for not having sex with them in more civilized countries as well as many other practices the books say these people should be doing.

Religion is a flawed to its core and people following its ideologies are a problem that people do not want to discuss.