• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want the last word, say in this thread, I've no interest for PMs. I probably will not reply either way. If that makes me 'win' or 'lose' that's up to you.

If you want the last word, say in this thread, I've no interest for PMs. I probably will not reply either way. If that makes me 'win' or 'lose' that's up to you.

I only wanted to talk about what you responded with and maybe we could clear up some stuff but you don't want to.

I only wanted to talk about what you responded with and maybe we could clear up some stuff but you don't want to.

Why does it need to be a PM? Because of this being "serious discussion" stuff. The reaction of the people here is "lol sd in fe4 thread xD". I think they'll live. Besides that, you already went into a rant about religion unprovoked, so if anything the onus is on you.

Just answer publically or don't respond at all. I can't promise that I'll give you a response, either because I know it'll be an exercise in futility or because it will lead down a path of pointless bickering, but if you have something to say, then fucking say it. Don't try to make it out that shithead Tryhard won't listen to you. I'll read your post. Whether I'll clear up anything after it is another matter.

I once got an itch on the bottom of my foot during an hour long drive.

It was like torture

oh my god that's worse than mine. At least my itch went away not too long after.

If Sony doesn't make SOME sort of successor to the Vita, I'll be sad.

How else am I supposed to play my weeb games on the go? :(

Fire Emblem is like the only thing I've been using my 3DS for, recently, and that alone won't cut it.

Falcom on the go is best Falcom... even with the horrendous framerate drops.

Which is all the more of a reason why we need a Vita successor.

Which you'll stuff inside another box that you'll mail to yourself and smash it with a hammer?

Edited by Acacia Sgt