FE4 THREAD

Fia

Shiiiiiiiiit

My friends are staying here for the night because the one friend's mom is being horrible and verbally abusing them and upsetting them to the point that they couldn't bear staying there any longer and it sucks because the mom was initially planning to leave the apartment but now shes accusing them of abandoning her so that throws a wrench for us all in our plans to work torward us all living together

on a lighter note I got them to talk to Pride in a call bc I wanted them to talk and to also distract them and at some point when he was poking fun at me I told him was dumb and my one friend was like "Oh, so its that kind of relationship" like what does that even mean oh my god why peopleeeeeeeeee

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantasies of Lewdy and Pride.

Good luck, that really sucks and I hope you guys can find somewhere else to stay. :/

*Waters Lettuce*

Edited by Naughx

Fantasies of Lewdy and Pride.

Good luck, that really sucks and I hope you guys can find somewhere else to stay. :/

*Waters Lettuce*

>_>

Thank you

And hopefully yeah, we've been looking into apartments and we do have a backup plan just incase-- like one that should accomodate for us all and be possible for us all to handle bills and such with our combined effort but its not gonna open until around August which might be for the best because we're probably gonna have to be mum about the whole thing for awhile considering how the friend's mom and my parents are... It also gives us more time to get ourselves in check and prepare for a big move anyway

on a lighter note I got them to talk to Pride in a call bc I wanted them to talk and to also distract them and at some point when he was poking fun at me I told him was dumb and my one friend was like "Oh, so its that kind of relationship" like what does that even mean oh my god why peopleeeeeeeeee

i ship it

If Sony doesn't make SOME sort of successor to the Vita, I'll be sad.

How else am I supposed to play my weeb games on the go? :(

Fire Emblem is like the only thing I've been using my 3DS for, recently, and that alone won't cut it.

Falcom on the go is best Falcom... even with the horrendous framerate drops.

Which is all the more of a reason why we need a Vita successor.

Neal, get a significant other already

Shiiiiiiiiit

My friends are staying here for the night because the one friend's mom is being horrible and verbally abusing them and upsetting them to the point that they couldn't bear staying there any longer and it sucks because the mom was initially planning to leave the apartment but now shes accusing them of abandoning her so that throws a wrench for us all in our plans to work torward us all living together

ouch...

but yes. They're all right, you know what it means. You already did! We all did before. ;) Like in the call we had in the chat ages ago.