FE4 THREAD

Fia

oh my god that's worse than mine. At least my itch went away not too long after.

It didn't help that I was in the middle seat, and I was scrunched in way that made it impossible to move my feet.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It didn't help that I was in the middle seat, and I was scrunched in way that made it impossible to move my feet.

I'm so sorry that happened to you.

I got it full price on Sunday

I got it full price some months ago :<

ouch...

but yes. They're all right, you know what it means. You already did! We all did before. ;) Like in the call we had in the chat ages ago.

They took off this morning but I'm worried it seems like they're already regretting going back.. Its not that great here either but it sounds a lot better than how is at their house with the way the one friend's mom is going off, and my brother being out of the picture makes things somewhat less hectic here too

Well OKAY OKAY I totes do you guys are right but its embarassingggggggggg Its just funny because this always seems to happen whenever people see me and Pride interact now like even my irl friends know smh

Have I dug myself too deep, Shirley

They took off this morning but I'm worried it seems like they're already regretting going back.. Its not that great here either but it sounds a lot better than how is at their house with the way the one friend's mom is going off, and my brother being out of the picture makes things somewhat less hectic here too

Well OKAY OKAY I totes do you guys are right but its embarassingggggggggg Its just funny because this always seems to happen whenever people see me and Pride interact now like even my irl friends know smh

Have I dug myself too deep, Shirley

yeah it probably is better there than their own home... well I hope things go well for them.

lmao I know that feel. Just enjoy it!!

probably NAH NOT AT ALL

TRAILS OF COLD STEEL 2 TRAILER

[spoiler=thumbnail contains tocs1 spoilers]

Wow I just realised how weird it feels to hear them speak in English now. And I prefer the way Rean calls Valimar in Japanese.

JP trailer is more hype but more blatant with spoilers tbh

I agree.

yeah it probably is better there than their own home... well I hope things go well for them.

lmao I know that feel. Just enjoy it!!

probably NAH NOT AT ALL

Yeah, me too

I-I am I'm just not used to being forthcoming about my feelings and saying sap things publicly I feel too much ;_; aaaaaaa

lol