FE4 THREAD

Fia

Better Late than never

I'll probably have to skip this one, already got Xanadu Next (Steam), God Eater (Steam) and Trails of Cold Steel 2 (Vita) planned for the rest of the year

Too many games

Not even sure if I'll be really getting God Eater if I have to get both games bundled and ToCS2 launch end up too close to it

And Bamco could always screw up the port

Edited by Tonton

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

if it plays like Melty, I'm down for this.

Sion Eltnum's animations are pretty 1:1 just w/ new clothes and yeah it's like less broken Melty.

Shame it's not the newest version from the arcades because the version being put on Steam is like 3 years old.

Edited by PKLucas531

Jusis reactions to her make it worth it

you know a character is bad when their only justification for existing is giving another character that little more development

Oh yeah btw I might be building a new pc soon. Nothing too fancy but should be able to play the stuff old enough that I can actually buy :^)

Honestly I'm just really turned off by the PS4 overall despite wanting some exclusives so the only thing that really will make me just have to get one is a Trails game being exclusive to it (and mean full exclusive, if sen 3 has a vita version I'd rather just get that).

Even if that happens to Sen III the Japanese release should probably be September next year the earliest so if XSEED would pick it up asap after release I would probably know something about it two years from now (this is probably an announcement they would leave for E3), so if by them there's still no sign of Falcom having their recent or future output on PC I should just look into a cheap option for getting a PS4

I'm not too thrilled about anything Nintendo with their Amiibo shenanigans tbh and that shouldn't be going away any soon so really I only should have to worry about PC and Vita gaming in the near future

I haven't even been kicking ike's butt at uno because this was with all the old irc regulars \o/ which he was but I feel like I remember mostly doing it when he wasn't around or didn't participate

I think I played it with Specta a lot though and she's my soul sister and girlfriend and wife so...

(plus the few times we ever do play competitively he's always the one kicking my butt because he's smart and a quick thinker and I'm super slow and not as smart ;~;)

oh and how did you fare with Specta in uno? :o If I didn't misunderstand. <_<

And I was gonna say you should play against Integ and beat his ass. WELL.

you know a character is bad when their only justification for existing is giving another character that little more development

Hey that sounds like a certain character in Sen 2! *runs away from Sen 2*

But it's probably just me. Maybe it'd be different in the English... nah I doubt it.

having a vita over a ps4 in 2016

whoa that'd be crazy if Tonton had done that