FE4 THREAD

Fia

So I got a phone call from the doctor's office today and they said I have a bad vitamin D deficiency so now I gotta take something for it once a week and have a follow up appointment in 12 weeks I

feel like I am at least partially responsible for this oopsp

Well I got some sleep, I feel a little better but I'm still p tired lol

YEAH ugh, I wish I had better control over it, and I'm sorry you gotta deal with that too :<

omg I was the same way. >_____> And honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if I still have that but it doesn't seem like my last physical tested my vitamin D levels. OH WELL. And it'd be really weird if I still have the deficiency in here because CALIFORNIA. But I'm so sorry for you.

Well, that's good you feel a little better. Something is better than nothing!! At least you got more than an hour of sleep. I HOPE.

I know what you mean! Eh, we'll both survive... with help. oh that reminds me, did the supernerd tell you how I bugged him about relationship stuff and how things between you two can help me too. Because our issues are somewhat similar in some way.

Edited by Cirno

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

omg I was the same way. >_____> And honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if I still have that but it doesn't seem like my last physical tested my vitamin D levels. OH WELL. And it'd be really weird if I still have the deficiency in here because CALIFORNIA. But I'm so sorry for you.

Well, that's good you feel a little better. Something is better than nothing!! At least you got more than an hour of sleep. I HOPE.

I know what you mean! Eh, we'll both survive... with help. oh that reminds me, did the supernerd tell you how I bugged him about relationship stuff and how things between you two can help me too. Because our issues are somewhat similar in some way.

Oh nooooooo, I hope its not a problem for you anymore and I should uh probably get out more too but I'm paranoid about being in the sun too much anyways because of possibly getting stuff that could turn into skin cancer and general damage uhh maybe I could apply copious amounts of sunscreen and hope for the best!!!!

Think I got around 3-4 hours, didn't help that the phone call interrupted it ;_;

Yes, and I did hear about that too! I'm glad you got to talk about it I want to talk too but I get nervous about messaging...... But yes, from what little I know it does sound like theres similiarities. I have a hard time dealing with my feelings too and stuff

I'm making a salad ^_^

Yeah well keep them away from me!

Oh nooooooo, I hope its not a problem for you anymore and I should uh probably get out more too but I'm paranoid about being in the sun too much anyways because of possibly getting stuff that could turn into skin cancer and general damage uhh maybe I could apply copious amounts of sunscreen and hope for the best!!!!

Think I got around 3-4 hours, didn't help that the phone call interrupted it ;_;

Yes, and I did hear about that too! I'm glad you got to talk about it I want to talk too but I get nervous about messaging...... But yes, from what little I know it does sound like theres similiarities. I have a hard time dealing with my feelings too and stuff

I have no clue! I could mention it to my primary doctor but ehhhhhhh... I'm already getting so tanned so maybe it's not a problem for me anymore. Or maybe it's less now. I mean I'm pretty far from being anemic again so maybe the vitamin D levels are higher for me now. But yeah, you could apply sunscreen then! But I know what you mean. I rather stay indoors anyway.

Oh... damn. >_> WELL THEN. We can both suffer the lack of sleep together.

Oh. Uh. Well, it's okay. Yeah we do. Whoa I almost misunderstood that supernerd but okay.

I have no clue! I could mention it to my primary doctor but ehhhhhhh... I'm already getting so tanned so maybe it's not a problem for me anymore. Or maybe it's less now. I mean I'm pretty far from being anemic again so maybe the vitamin D levels are higher for me now. But yeah, you could apply sunscreen then! But I know what you mean. I rather stay indoors anyway.

Oh... damn. >_> WELL THEN. We can both suffer the lack of sleep together.

Oh. Uh. Well, it's okay. Yeah we do. Whoa I almost misunderstood that supernerd but okay.

Getting tanned is probably a good sign yes, and yeah the weather usually sucks out

Hooraaaaaaaaaaay

Yes. and lmao what'd he do now

Getting tanned is probably a good sign yes, and yeah the weather usually sucks out

Hooraaaaaaaaaaay

Yes. and lmao what'd he do now

yes though I tan easily but yeah. And that's because it's not California

nah not him, I just misread or more like I forgot to read a word he said. About you being anxious about messaging me but I forgot to read the 'you' in that.

what yes

The salad does not eat the salad!

*flops around like a fish*

No.

TOO LATE

wtf

Edited by Cirno

yes though I tan easily but yeah. And that's because it's not California

nah not him, I just misread or more like I forgot to read a word he said. About you being anxious about messaging me but I forgot to read the 'you' in that.

Ahh, and I'd imagine yes

oh lol

tales of the database, day 4xx

the civil war goes on

a new alliance of green pirates is made, and their newest tactics is tailing head figures of the opposing coalition to make use of the recent draconian changes to rules, report them and get them banned

i'm not going to renew patron this month

it would be amazing if the end's pen name was delfim

noted