FE4 THREAD

Fia

You two are console gamers. You would prefer physical copies LOL

I'm not much of a gamer at all anymore.

also isn't nintendo pretty much imitating polystation

They're basically just jumping on a trend that has been going on for a while now.

Sega (or rather a third party working on their behalf) did basically the same thing last year when they released a system that had 80 built-in Genesis games, two wireless controllers, and cartridge compatibility for like half the price the mini NES. Granted, the quality was pretty shoddy, but at least there was some ambition there.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

But Nintendo really needs your money, Tontonicus! Please give them your money. They made a cute little mini console, so please give them your money m'kay.

I'd be honestly tempted at a SNES depending on games and price though

They should make something like the Retron5, which combines all of their retro systems in one neat little package.

But Nintendo really needs your money, Tontonicus! Please give them your money. They made a cute little mini console, so please give them your money m'kay.

Nintendo is already taking people's money with all the copyright claims they have on others' YouTube videos with Nintendo content

They should make something like the Retron5, which combines all of their retro systems in one neat little package

never

nintendo should make a lot of things but we all know they won't!

I didn't mean pronunciation! I just mean the practice and stuff. Or force yourself to speak Japanese more often to the Japanese peeps. But I see... well then I guess sure why not. If you can afford the trip and all the amenities there.

That's one place from what we're talking about. I dunno what you'd like to do so. >_> I've been here for just like a year and a half now. I don't really go out often and stuff aside from doctor and therapy stuff. Ein and I always go to Burbank and there's quite a lot of stuff there. Well, in downtown Burbank. Not sure about the rest of it. But it might be far if you're staying in non-downtown LA.

My school would be paying some of it, and I'm working now to save for next year, so it should be fine, yeah.

Well, I didn't know LA had a Little Tokyo, so thanks, haha. I might stop by if I have the time... or am in the vicinity at all.

Just watch anime and imitate them that'll work out well

Hey. It actually does, though...

>physical media

>2016

kek

I'm a fool, I know.

But they look so nice.

My school would be paying some of it, and I'm working now to save for next year, so it should be fine, yeah.

Well, I didn't know LA had a Little Tokyo, so thanks, haha. I might stop by if I have the time... or am in the vicinity at all.

Oh, I see. Is it like a travel course thing or whatever it's called? Damn, I used to know the name.

What. >_> But yeah, stop by if you have time even if downtown smells funny. Google will tell you where exactly it is. Or approximately.

i'll allow it

encourage, in fact

I'll give everything for Sen 3 development.

dudes if they are going to charge us 60 bucks

they better give us like fucktons of games

30 nes games what sort of bullshit is this