FE4 THREAD

Fia

Just build a PC for $500-1000 or more if you want to play PC games, pay for an ISP, pay for power, gas and water bill, pay rent/mortgage, pay off loans/credit cards, pay bills in general, download an emulator or 3 and download the old games you want to play instead.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

idk i think if you could actually find interest in all the games present, it's a pretty sweet deal as long as the hardware and emulation are actually any good

being able to increase your library via the eshop would be good too (i have no idea if this is possible but i'm just assuming it isn't)

now the potential for a snes mini library *kreygasm*

but we all know when nintendo inevitably makes that they'll manage to disappoint one way or another

specially since we'd never have fe4 in it

Just build a PC for $500-1000 or more if you want to play PC games, pay for an ISP, pay for power, gas and water bill, pay rent/mortgage, pay off loans/credit cards, pay bills in general, download an emulator or 3 and download the old games you want to play instead.

but that's illegal Edited by Tonton

Oh, I see. Is it like a travel course thing or whatever it's called? Damn, I used to know the name.

What. >_> But yeah, stop by if you have time even if downtown smells funny. Google will tell you where exactly it is. Or approximately.

Yeah it's a summer study abroad program. Two months of living with a host family in Hamamatsu.

Why does it smell, lol.

It's okay, though. I usually have a stuffy nose, anyway, so I probably wouldn't even be able to smell whatever stench there is. :^)

Yeah it's a summer study abroad program. Two months of living with a host family in Hamamatsu.

Why does it smell, lol.

It's okay, though. I usually have a stuffy nose, anyway, so I probably wouldn't even be able to smell whatever stench there is. :^)

Sounds super fun. o/

Because it's downtown LA. Where hobos line the sidewalks. :T

Actually the emulation isn't, downloading the games is.

whoops. Still applies. \o/

for 40 bucks and access to a virtual shop - for free - that shit would be great

would sell like water

but noooooooo

Emulation may be illegal, but the odds of an individual getting in trouble for it are about the same as winning the lottery.

And aren't you from Pirateland, Tontonicus?

Emulation may be illegal, but the odds of an individual getting in trouble for it are about the same as winning the lottery.

Sure, doesn't sound high... but it still isn't 0.

Most likely not going to replay it.

Well, you could always buy an actual copy of FE4.

Sure, doesn't sound high... but it still isn't 0.

It's close enough to make no difference. :Knoll:

It's close enough to make no difference. :Knoll:

Well, maybe it's just me, but I would still put some worry on the prospect.

I can't really say I know the chances of winning the lottery. I just kinda look at the numbers.

Since, let's say... if millions emulate, then even you use single digit %'s, we still have a scope in the tens of thousands, and first decimal %'s are in the thousands.

And if it's tens of millions, then it's hundred thousands and tens of thousands... and hundred millions are... and so on.

To me it doesn't matter if chances are less than 1%, if even less than 1% is still thousands of people. I would still not risk it.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

It's not thousands of people. :Knoll:

I know. I was citing an example. I'm sure the actual %'s are less than, say, 0.0001 or something like that. But again, I don't know exact numbers.

But it's not even tens of people. The only people who get in trouble over ROMs are those who distribute them, but even then there are ROM sites that have been around since the 90's. :Knoll: