• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a generic look, generic protagonist personality, and a harem of colorful women and a token loli after my dick despite being so generic..

Rem pls

Jesus Christ Subaru

[spoiler=re:zero 18]so rem basically setting for dat ntr, nice

i cried

rem best girl

and of course, the best girl never wins

Edited by TheEnd

it totes shoulda been Minori dude I was young and naive and thought there could be a romcom where the main dude and girl don't end up together for once ......but yknow, anime

once I saw it was headed that way I dropped it

like I don't understand how people can geniunelly get invested and argue and speculate over who gets with who in series like those because its p much always the girl first shown and advertised everywhere and they're usually the worst one too, you're only setting yourself up for dissapointment if you don't like them aaaaaaaa

Best Taiga

why do u do this to me

like I don't understand how people can geniunelly get invested and argue and speculate over who gets with who in series like those because its p much always the girl first shown and advertised everywhere and they're usually the worst one too, you're only setting yourself up for dissapointment if you don't like them aaaaaaaa

tell 'em again lettuce

(i didn't mind toradora. the relationship did seem pretty forced though)

good lewdy

patpat