• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Red moon rose books are very straightforward to get at least, a bit too easy compared to the TitS ones even imo

Carnelia reprints are always with some vendor and you'll often be able to get 2 at once I think

Edited by Tonton

Red moon rose books are very straightforward to get at least, a bit too easy compared to the TitS ones even imo

I got 4 but forgot to get c5. I just hate how random the placement is. No i should not hsve to talk to every single npc to get a book

You make it sound like its a bad thing, if not a slight annoyance, to be getting all those notifs

It kinda is. It can be annoying.

I got 4 but forgot to get c5. I just hate how random the placement is. No i should not hsve to talk to every single npc to get a book

But that's the basic rule of RPGs. Talk to every NPC.

Then that's bad game design I can understand if you were given a hint or were in a dungeon or something but these are literally out of nowhere. Falcom can get especially bad. FC is really dumb at times to get some books especially the last one

Bad game design? Dude, how many RPGs have you played

I said you're SUPPOSED to talk to all the NPCs

what's wrong with doing that anyway? You get more information out of them about the game's story and stuff. Usually.

Edited by Cirnegg

I mean I can understand some of the ones in FC, I never tried it myself but from what I heard some at really stupid, but the ones that you just have to talk to a NPC once or twice, you're complaining about having to play the game to get everything, that's just silly.

I said you're SUPPOSED to talk to all the NPCs.

you aren't really, being able to play things on your own pace is part of it

But if you're complaining about not getting everything while just rushing lol

Edited by Tonton

I can understand talking to some npcs but having to constantly do it all the time so you dont't miss a book is dumb. I don't play many jrpgs though. Not a huge fan of the genre outside a few games

Is this one of the Carnelia books? This isn't a big deal, dude, it's not like you need them to complete the game.

It's similar to the carnelia books as in you get a good weapon for exchaning them which i want. Apparently im not far enough for the book to show up at the pawn shop yet. On c3. This is cold steel im talking about

I can't speak for CS, but I got through FE without bothering to get most of the Carnelia books and I did just fine.

I admit that sometimes the "check everything and talk to everyone you could possibly talk to" in Trails can get annoying at times, but this particular instance isn't one I can agree with.

Is this one of the Carnelia books? This isn't a big deal, dude, it's not like you need them to complete the game.

Yeah every trails game has a set of books you can collect.

You can also get Carnelia I'm cold steel (and there's a good reason for it ;) ) but you don't get anything by getting all of them and you buy them from certain vendors (often more than one at once) each chapter.

you aren't really, being able to play things on your own pace is part of it

But if you're complaining about not getting everything while just rushing lol

Well, if you want to be a completionist, it helps to talk to every NPC for items and whatnot. I'm not one so I can't say.

that's very lol

But that's the basic rule of RPGs. Talk to every NPC.

Actually, it's not really a basic rule, it's a very overlooked thing.

It's certainly advised, but not especially required. (for some)

Edited by Soledai

I wouldn't mind getting a lot of notifications but my birthday doesn't show on the main page bc of buncha other pooples push it down >:( I wish there was a way I could replace one of the inactives aaaaaaaaaa

well, that's too bad

o ok