• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I don't even know why I'm so angry about this or like

why I'm even posting to the fe4thread in the first place

but jesus fuck

like as someone whos out to his community but not to his parents like RESPECT THAT PEOPLE ARE CLOSETED FOR THEIR OWN REASONS LITERALLY

ahsglaslfaksjdflk my jimmies are so rustled rn

obligatory hello sf blog

why am i not using my tumblr for this

Edited by Austin

whooooooa

GOOD

wait... I hope they also bring over the funky glasses thing that would go so well (hilariously) with that Rean cosrtume

Actually, it's not really a basic rule, it's a very overlooked thing.

It's certainly advised, but not especially required. (for some)

It's not? I thought it is. I mean I remember reading that somewhere or something.

Well, I figured it's a basic rule if you're a completionist and stuff. And to learn where to go and stuff. But you're right, it's an overlooked thing.

also Sol check your skype

I wouldn't mind getting a lot of notifications but my birthday doesn't show on the main page bc of buncha other pooples push it down >:( I wish there was a way I could replace one of the inactives aaaaaaaaaa

I agree on the removing inactives but I do show up on the main page on my birthday Edited by Cirnegg

It's not? I thought it is. I mean I remember reading that somewhere or something.

Well, I figured it's a basic rule if you're a completionist and stuff. And to learn where to go and stuff. But you're right, it's an overlooked thing.

also Sol check your skype

It probably is and my memory is betraying me. It probably is

Yep, especially in Dragon Quest where you're just about told to go "there" and how to get there is completely up in the air.

Shirley check your skype

It probably is and my memory is betraying me. It probably is

Yep, especially in Dragon Quest where you're just about told to go "there" and how to get there is completely up in the air.

Shirley check your skype

Oh well, you're right too.

lololol seeeeeee. I mean modern games are probably "easier" in that they'll just tell you where to go straight off the bat.

Sol check YOUR skype

I don't use discord bc I have no incentive to switch and I think my mic only works on skype idk but I'm too afraid to find out(I already know it doesn't work on vocaroo for some reason)

I agree on the removing inactives but I do show up on the main page on my birthday

ya

you should bug whoever handles that for me unless its impossible to change then nvm

I have no reason to use it.

Oh well, you're right too.

lololol seeeeeee. I mean modern games are probably "easier" in that they'll just tell you where to go straight off the bat.

Sol check YOUR skype

And they never let you forget it with a glaring reminder of some sort. I mean that's not a bad thing inherent, but it's fine if they don't baby players with it. Or so I think.

Shirlees, check the thread

Edited by Soledai

so much skype checking

you people should move to discord, it's much better.

I tried... and then it was too not user friendly so I unintalled. It was too weird. Nightmare agreed, don't bother him about it.

ya

you should bug whoever handles that for me unless its impossible to change then nvm

Vincent won't even purge old accounts so... though it seems he probably can't? so I dunno how ;___;

And they never let you forget it with a glaring reminder of some sort. I mean that's not a bad thing inherent, but it's fine if they don't baby players with it. Or so I think.

Shirlees, check the thread

hahaha yeah... And that's what they do with it. They do baby players with it. Granted sometimes I don't mind if I'm in a rush or something maybe. LIKE IF I WANNA SPEEDRUN THE GAME. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure how I knew where to go in Sen 2... and what to do. I think it might just be that the game kinda brings me where to go and stuff.

Sol, YOU check the thread.

oh god... Passed out for a little less than two hours, woke up to pee, and then passed for two hours again... and I'm feeling nauseous now. :T

Oooo, then probably not yeah

damn cockblocked again

I'M SORRY I CAN'T HELP ;w; Edited by Cirnegg

oh god... Passed out for a little less than two hours, woke up to pee, and then passed for two hours again... and I'm feeling nauseous now. :T

I'M SORRY I CAN'T HELP ;w;

What the heck I hope you're alright

its ok its not your fault a bunch of POOPY DUNDERHEADS with the same birthday signed up before me