FE4 THREAD

Fia

I don't wanna see my doctor again for my chronic migraines so I'm at the ER now and apparently I'll have to wait around two hours for the doctor. Let's hope this migraine doesn't get so bad I end up throwing up.

it was just weird to me. Ein said something about being too lucid that I thought that at the end.

Well there are people who just call them easier and some who don't. Ein doesn't recall 99% of this dreams mwahaha.

Those migraines are the worst, eugh

oo...... Yeah it is odd and strangely hyperaware but I don't know shit about dreaming

Yeah thats me right there too, though it might be a good thing I dunno

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Those migraines are the worst, eugh

oo...... Yeah it is odd and strangely hyperaware but I don't know shit about dreaming

Yeah thats me right there too, though it might be a good thing I dunno

hell yeah ;____; but at least I'm okay now and this new medicine doesn't interact with my medication so it should be all good now! Though I did get a shot at the ER so >_>

I don't know too much about it but well, it's okay too. Kinda cool too in some weird way... that I'd just suddenly interrupt dreaming with the lucid thought of like "wait if pride is here where is lettuce" lololol. Like I associate him with you now -3-

it could be. Sometimes I think it's better not to recall dreams and sometimes it's can be neat.

[spoiler=cold steel]on c3 when the bases were attacked. Innocent people just died in kiseki :0

it happens and it's going to happen lol

-----------------------

oh god I think I'm just gonna go to sleep even if I feel all fine from the migraine

Edited by Cirnegg

omg this is me being really sappy and maybe kinda personal tbh at this point I'm not fully sure I actually even really know the meaning of being too personal right now but

[spoiler=on the dream subject]So integrity, specta and I got on the subject of nightmares. Specta has the unfortunate issue of almost always having bad dreams and that makes me wanna cry. Meanwhile, ever since I moved in whenever ike has bad dreams he will usually start making a bunch of noise and I'm a light sleeper, so often I just get to wake him right out of his bad dreams.

But ever since I had started visiting aiku (particularly when I started staying at his house probably) and getting closer and closer to him, the way my dreams played out started changing. Usually I'm completely helpless in my dreams when bad or uncomfortable things start happening and like my movements are slow and weak or I just can't escape something. But after getting closer to ike, I just started getting more confident in my dreams. Whenever bad things happened, I could start to deal with them better. And whenever the two of us were in my dream and something bad was happening, specifically to him, I was suddenly motivated enough that I would actually become a problem solver and was really helpful. Sometimes I would even save him from something. Any initially bad dreams I had would just have a happy ending.

But THEN, after moving in with him my dreams started changing again.

And by that, I mean that for over a year now I've never had a nightmare.

It's as if all of my worries have just disappeared. My confidence grew and I just knew we'd handle anything bad that happened together.

To which specta responds that she needs to get herself a boyfriend

omg this is me being really sappy and maybe kinda personal tbh at this point I'm not fully sure I actually even really know the meaning of being too personal right now but

[spoiler=on the dream subject]So integrity, specta and I got on the subject of nightmares. Specta has the unfortunate issue of almost always having bad dreams and that makes me wanna cry. Meanwhile, ever since I moved in whenever ike has bad dreams he will usually start making a bunch of noise and I'm a light sleeper, so often I just get to wake him right out of his bad dreams.

But ever since I had started visiting aiku (particularly when I started staying at his house probably) and getting closer and closer to him, the way my dreams played out started changing. Usually I'm completely helpless in my dreams when bad or uncomfortable things start happening and like my movements are slow and weak or I just can't escape something. But after getting closer to ike, I just started getting more confident in my dreams. Whenever bad things happened, I could start to deal with them better. And whenever the two of us were in my dream and something bad was happening, specifically to him, I was suddenly motivated enough that I would actually become a problem solver and was really helpful. Sometimes I would even save him from something. Any initially bad dreams I had would just have a happy ending.

But THEN, after moving in with him my dreams started changing again.

And by that, I mean that for over a year now I've never had a nightmare.

It's as if all of my worries have just disappeared. My confidence grew and I just knew we'd handle anything bad that happened together.

To which specta responds that she needs to get herself a boyfriend

does that mean my nightmares will go away when I move in with Ein

it better or I'll eat his face

Edited by Cirnegg

Japan

XSEED will probably just make it regular paid DLC

Oh, that explains it.

ugh why xseed. Come on, give the preorder people something special. ;w; Like maid outfits for everyone, males and females alike.