FE4 THREAD

Fia

last night's dream was NOT lewd sry to disappoint

[spoiler=last night's dream with SOME SF MEMBER WHO POSTS IN THIS THREAD][14:44:07] 流星☆西行寺幽々子 : for now, I remember being in some kinda building and then suddenly I was... trying to do something. I can't remember what now. but the thing I remember more was this part of the dream where I was talking to some other girl and she was saying we need the actual textbook for SOMETHING but she doesn't have a copy. so she was like "THAT guy would have it" and I think that guy was supposed to be Acacia. And then where the dream transitioned to was him but looking like... not sure, some guy, and you sitting across him. I remember feeling hesitant to approach you but eventually I did it anyway

Edited by Cirnegg

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

last night's dream was NOT lewd sry to disappoint

[spoiler=last night's dream with SOME SF MEMBER WHO POSTS IN THIS THREAD][14:44:07] 流星☆西行寺幽々子 : for now, I remember being in some kinda building and then suddenly I was... trying to do something. I can't remember what now. but the thing I remember more was this part of the dream where I was talking to some other girl and she was saying we need the actual textbook for SOMETHING but she doesn't have a copy. so she was like "THAT guy would have it" and I think that guy was supposed to be Acacia. And then where the dream transitioned to was him but looking like... not sure, some guy, and you sitting across him. I remember feeling hesitant to approach you but eventually I did it anyway

a lewd dream with acacia? okay i didn't see that coming Edited by TheEnd

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[/size]

i just moved in with my aunt and they recently got a cat, i was just licking my hand[/size]

i think[/size]

Oh. Then yes, I forget the reason why their tongues are all funky.

Oh. Then yes, I forget the reason why their tongues are all funky.

So they can groom themselves! The rough things on their tongue are made of keratin and are called filiform papillae

THANK YOU VERTEBRATE ANATOMY WOW YOU WERE ACTUALLY USEFUL FOR ONCE

So they can groom themselves! The rough things on their tongue are made of keratin and are called filiform papillae

THANK YOU VERTEBRATE ANATOMY WOW YOU WERE ACTUALLY USEFUL FOR ONCE

Tonton said the same thing without all those technical words. BUT SURE THANKS

i think i remember something about tiger tongues being funky and their saliva being antiseptic (unlike poisonous human saliva :') ) because they use them to clean themselves or some shit