• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah one of the multitude of dreams I had last night was like related to Sen 1/2

[spoiler=Sen 1/2 kinda spoilers?]I remember it starting at some kinda house or room in a house and then something happened and I was transported to this other house. But anyway, when I was finally going to some kinda other house, apparently this woman appeared all out of breath like came and was like "oh finally you guys arrived, let's get to the boat/ship". I was also getting impatient too, to get to wherever I had to go because for some reason I was supposed to go unlock Valimar. Yes, that was the idea in the dream. So anyway, on the boat/ship thing... actually wait, there's another thing, apparently two of my cousins I grew up with were there. Which is very disgusting. Anyway, on the ship thing, I was sitting somewhere when suddenly the "female cousin" sat next to me and gave me this one-arm hug or whatever and I was just grossed out and wanted her to stop. She was speaking too, but it was with a masculine voice. Then after a short while, I realised it was actually Ein. Like he looked just like Ein and everything.

The next scene was kinda like viewing what the enemy was doing, or at least an enemy because I knew the other guy in there wasn't "good". What he was doing was apparently staring pretty intently into this woman's face with her man sitting right next to her. She started whispering to some other woman, maybe her maid, and then to her man next to her. He said something to him, maybe something like to stop staring at her, etc.

Then I was suddenly controlling some character like it was some kinda game. I had the character go collect some items first before using them to explore the dungeon. Then after collecting some items, I remember the dream zoning in on the characters and one of them or maybe it was me who pushed one in, then the next... well the second was to be like a tank kinda thing.

WHOA I should get it whenever Edited by Cirnegg

What are Roxas chips made of?

Garbage

Well my brother quit a job working with my dad after one day despite my dad asking his boss to have my brother work there

My family is nothing but failures

Why... why would he do that?

wait huh how is TE gonna get the English version of Sen 2?

and what is Tonton's kid

i haven't even pirated the english version of sen 1 yet

ask him

Wait, the Layton movie is on Steam?

Interesting...

i don't know why they region lock this kind of shit, it's like they want piracy to happen