• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting

I think Steamspy had YsI&II at around 170k, Cold Steel seems to be doing well, maybe over 200k, good to know

Celceta too, hope we can see Ys8 in English next year with a PC version tool

I can't understand the people going like "oh noes FFXV delayed whatever will I do in September now" when the game was releasing on the very last day of that month lol

I hope Sen being more generic anime accessible helps ToCSII have a lower drop compared to FC -> SC

Why don't people finish games dammit

Edited by Tonton

I hope Sen being more generic anime accessible helps ToCSII have a lower drop compared to FC -> SC

Why don't people finish games dammit

well, marthur wouldn't have finished fc if i hadn't forced him

shirley adamantly refuses to give it a fair chance, and i remember superbus and neonclover from fess complaining about its earlygame and dropping it as well

The only reason why I got as many people to play Sky as it is, is because they didn't have to pay for it. :^)

But it's okay, I spent enough for Falcom to make up for it.

steam changed their region lock system soon after i gave fc to marthur

clearly suspicious

plot?

Okay, so yeah. Well, that was... something. The film felt like Jon Snow from Game of Thrones. A bastard child possibly from an aborted relationship that ended badly, raised by someone who is honor-bound to care and treat it like family, but aware enough that it isn't good enough to showcase and legitimize as an heir. I would give it a solid A+ for technical effort, and a C- for the actual result.

lol Edited by Tonton

nah just trash talk, the plot is still going strong

what's that

I see

Btw baby seems to be going without issues so far still downloading some games though

Only VC and Danksiders2 I think though

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1263633

Edited by Tonton

I see

Btw baby seems to be going without issues so far still downloading some games though

Only VC and Danksiders2 I think though

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1263633

i'm almost finish hanzo's story mode but for some reason i still have trouble playing it right in front of my mother

i wonder why

didn't even know they had made a movie to sell that

i'm almost finish hanzo's story mode but for some reason i still have trouble playing it right in front of my mother

i wonder why

didn't even know they had made a movie to sell that

well it's rather violent after all

They made everything but the game

sen 2 is easier to play because uh... um... wait why is it easier... maybe because I didn't really have to grind as much in either two to beat regular monsters or even bosses. I don't really remember how I went through Sen 2 first run. But it's a lot more difficult in FC and then I have limited ...funds stuff...sepith? to buy more HP stuff so I can grind longer without having to always go back and forth to town.

arts are infinitely easier to use in the sky games

"but-"

infinitely

you get more of them and they cost less to use

not to mention healing arts heal fixed amounts of hp, so everyone can have proper heals

also, there's a (regular-spawning) monster early in chapter 1 who drops HP2 quartz anyway, if i recall correctly