• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this would constitute as a spoiler so I'll just put it in a spoiler thing.

[spoiler=Sen 2 Master Quartz]Do you get the guest characters' MQ after they leave on the first run or what? Or is it after that silly intermission?

I feel like I'm re-familarising myself with the English voices all over again. I like most of the Japanese more, but at least Claire's not as fucking young and squeaky as the Japanese one.

Not sure if this would constitute as a spoiler so I'll just put it in a spoiler thing.

[spoiler=Sen 2 Master Quartz]Do you get the guest characters' MQ after they leave on the first run or what? Or is it after that silly intermission?

[spoiler=ToCS II]

I'm pretty sure you get the MQ.

And you get to pick from the three of Claire, Sharon, and Toval to receive the special accessory from.

Claire's is pretty crappy, though, compared to the other two, imo.

[spoiler=ToCS II]

I'm pretty sure you get the MQ.

And you get to pick from the three of Claire, Sharon, and Toval to receive the special accessory from.

Claire's is pretty crappy, though, compared to the other two, imo.

[spoiler=Sen 2]I wasn't sure about that, because I know I did in the Japanese version but I noticed it during the NG+. And I know about the special accessory part. Haha, I agree, hers might be okay to begin with but... yeah. I think I'll aim for Sharon's first.

Anyone else remember Super Mario Sunshine?

I do. I sold the game to a friend for $20 'cause he was like, "That game actually made me happy and helped with my depression."

Afterwards I was able to pick up my copy of Project Mirai DX at launch.

Oh, GO!! I have a question for you. Or more like a Chinese to English question. Like, you know how when you steam rice and sometimes you get the crunchy rice underneath that you have to scrape off but is delicious? What's their English name, if there is one?

and related to tocs2:

[21:01:45] Yuyuko Saigyouji: how does Machias store that fucking shotgun

[21:01:52] Yuyuko Saigyouji: like where the fuck does it go

Edited by Yuyuko Saigyouji

Oh, GO!! I have a question for you. Or more like a Chinese to English question. Like, you know how when you steam rice and sometimes you get the crunchy rice underneath that you have to scrape off but is delicious? What's their English name, if there is one?

and related to tocs2:

[21:01:45] Yuyuko Saigyouji: how does Machias store that fucking shotgun

[21:01:52] Yuyuko Saigyouji: like where the fuck does it go

do you really want to know

That seems to be the closest... thanks. ;w;

You're welcome.

Praise Nep...*falls asleep again*

Hey there.

reasons

that's a good idea

nep's route is over anyway, this is a good stopping point

Nice

So, I heard some squeaking noises earlier, and apparently my cat brought home a mouse that was still alive. I threw the mouse back outside.

Edited by Fei Mao