FE4 THREAD

Fia

there's a guide on gamefaqs, though it can be hard to understand at times

but anyway

the head priest's wife said the gingihl food was prepared in a very specific time span, so its strong smell wouldn't linger during the ritual

I see.

Ah, I recall the time span, but not the reason as to why. It's also not explained in any of the evidence <_<

Thanks anyway.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa

okay, séance nonsense aside, case 3 might be one of the best cases in AA history

and then they throw case 4 in like a bucket of cold water

Yeah, to be fair, I only bothered leveling them all up by endgame.

Did get all the MQ to level 5, though!

i tend to rush endgames, as i run out of patience

as result, my fight against the mainstory final boss was so sloppy, hahaha

Edited by TheEnd

It's an old old DOS space exploration game. You can choose a crew from a handful of alien races, take your ship out to explore the procedurally generated galaxy, recommend new worlds for colonization, and hopefully discover (and take care of) the source of an anomaly that is causing suns to flare up and obliterate all life in their systems before it strikes your home system.

Please continue the LP. This sounds awesome.

so i don't think i remember hearing this track that plays

[spoiler=act 2 sidequest]when fighting the jaeger dropouts that took the airliner

ok i think this is it? really can't remember it before

pretty great that this seems to be the one we meet jusis and some npc in roer mentioned it being late i love this stuff

there's so many different battle themes, i love it

Edited by Tonton

FE4 Thread, you're my best hope. Do you recognize the LOGH character in the bottom right in the picture below?

legend%20of%20galactic%20heroes.png

When I saw his face, I thought of Andrew Fork. It turns out Andrew Fork is played by the same VA as Amuro Ray. But Andrew Fork doesn't actually look like that, at least not most of the time.

Any ideas? Is it an out-of-logh character? From one of the gaidens?

Edited by HELP

FC has only a few set party members available at certain points until endgame where you can actually pick among everyone who you want.

SC you get them back permanently one by one, with a few guest ones here and there and some permanents being temporally unavailable

FC has only a few set party members available at certain points until endgame where you can actually pick among everyone who you want.

SC you get them back permanently one by one, with a few guest ones here and there and some permanents being temporally unavailable

yeah, it's weird i much prefer the structure of FC where you have pretty much the same party members till lategame compared to SC where you do not. Another reason why i want to play zero so badly. Going to order CS2 online today though. Zero/ao are gonna take years to get localized so meh.

FE4 Thread, you're my best hope. Do you recognize the LOGH character in the bottom right in the picture below?

legend%20of%20galactic%20heroes.png

When I saw his face, I thought of Andrew Fork. It turns out Andrew Fork is played by the same VA as Amuro Ray. But Andrew Fork doesn't actually look like that, at least not most of the time.

Any ideas? Is it an out-of-logh character? From one of the gaidens?

that's endgame fork alright, when he's a full-on earth cult pawn

aa6's arrangement of courtroom revolutionnaire is amazing

538640738c.png

too bad it happens in a case where athena is a complete butt monkey Edited by TheEnd

i loaded tits and played around and then got lost and also thought that i should finish sen 2... at least the main game first until the dlc comes out. and hope they bring most of the stuff from the jp dlc.

but preemptive attacks do really help in tits ;w;

i loaded tits and played around and then got lost and also thought that i should finish sen 2... at least the main game first until the dlc comes out. and hope they bring most of the stuff from the jp dlc.

but preemptive attacks do really help in tits ;w;

yes, they're absolutely game-changing

do the bracer sidequests so you can get a haze quartz asap, it really helps ambushing mobs

man, the bracer rank rewards sure were awesome in fc

Edited by TheEnd

yes, they're absolutely game-changing

do the bracer sidequests so you can get a haze quartz asap, it really helps ambushing mobs

i didn't mean that >_> i'm just used to having four peeps or something

i am though and i'm lost at getting to the monster in nepel valley because i'm great at directions and navigating