• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

what

What's so difficult about Special Summoning Speedroid Terror Top to search Speedroid Taketomborg then Special Summoning the Taketomborg to overlay into Dante, Traveler of the Burning Abyss then Normal Summoning Tour Guide of the Underworld to Special Summon Fiendish Rhino Warrior to overlay into another Dante then using the effects of both Dante to mill 6 cards and triggering the effect of the Rhino to send Graff, Malebranch of the Burning Abyss to the Graveyard to summon Cir, Malebranch of the Burning Abyss to summon even more monsters.

what

What's so difficult about Special Summoning Speedroid Terror Top to search Speedroid Taketomborg then Special Summoning the Taketomborg to overlay into Dante, Traveler of the Burning Abyss then Normal Summoning Tour Guide of the Underworld to Special Summon Fiendish Rhino Warrior to overlay into another Dante then using the effects of both Dante to mill 6 cards and triggering the effect of the Rhino to send Graff, Malebranch of the Burning Abyss to the Graveyard to summon Cir, Malebranch of the Burning Abyss to summon even more monsters.

*slaps*

hey where's my yuki usagi

Yes, I want all the cute and pretty

and I can feel my eyes reeling into the back of my head from reading all of that summoning mumbo jumbo

Don't even get me started on the D/D/D deck.

i'd make a cute anime girl card game because that shit Sells, and then i'd put historical figures in it. it sells!

Too typical now

Thats a lot of D's bub

Different Dimension Demons are nothing to mess with

With them being named after historical figures and KALI YUGA THE CURRENT AGE OF MAN IN WHICH DESPAIR AND SUFFERING IS THE NORM

ahem

Yes

Different Dimension Demons are nothing to mess with

With them being named after historical figures and KALI YUGA THE CURRENT AGE OF MAN IN WHICH DESPAIR AND SUFFERING IS THE NORM

ahem

Yes

Wait so are these guys related to the D.D guys but with just one extra D or

I vaguely remember those

this is too much