• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

best final boss

he really is a literal monster i guess

i thought they were an ouroboros thing, but idk

ah, that dungeon

its boss is retarded, just wait and you'll see

yeah it just shows how the whole harem thing is just a diversion and falcom were really going for that rean x crow with cold steel jesus christ the ending theme is so gay i love it

yeah i just assumed that but vita mentioned him having part of it under his wing so i'm assuming they're their own thing but have deep ties with ouruboros

i still wish i got to fight McBurn using Valimar though...

TE,

[spoiler=AA6, case 5, day 2 trial]I'm in the middle of Igna's Séance, and I've proven that the explosion and the laughter have come from Datz. I'm under the assumption that the inconsistency now is the time on Ahlbi's statement (2PM) and the estimated time of death (3PM) are different. If I am right, do I present the autopsy report or the statement, and which sense do I present it on? If I'm wrong, just say so, and I'll rake my brain a bit more/look up the answer on the spoiler-free guide.

that who

New, reoccurring character introduced in AA6. Guy's a complete jokester.

TE,

[spoiler=AA6, case 5, day 2 trial]I'm in the middle of Igna's Séance, and I've proven that the explosion and the laughter have come from Datz. I'm under the assumption that the inconsistency now is the time on Ahlbi's statement (2PM) and the estimated time of death (3PM) are different. If I am right, do I present the autopsy report or the statement, and which sense do I present it on? If I'm wrong, just say so, and I'll rake my brain a bit more/look up the answer on the spoiler-free guide.

New, reoccurring character introduced in AA6. Guy's a complete jokester.

you can't present evidence during a séance anyway, can you

DHKIuJt.png

i need to do that

yeah it just shows how the whole harem thing is just a diversion and falcom were really going for that rean x crow with cold steel jesus christ the ending theme is so gay i love it

yeah i just assumed that but vita mentioned him having part of it under his wing so i'm assuming they're their own thing but have deep ties with ouruboros

i still wish i got to fight McBurn using Valimar though...

[spoiler=tocs2 ending]gaaaaay

it's a pity that you guys played tocs before ao, until tocs2 happen ouroboros pretty much had a flawless winning streak

and then osborne is like "i'm the big bad now, shoo"

maybe in 3

doubt it though tbh

Edited by TheEnd

DHKIuJt.png

i need to do that

[spoiler=tocs2 ending]gaaaaay

it's a pity that you guys played tocs before ao, until tocs2 happen ouroboros pretty much had a flawless winning streak

and then osborne is like "i'm the big bad now, shoo"

maybe in 3

doubt it though tbh

lol

[spoiler=ToCS 2 ending]him just shooing Vita like that was still amazing though and I did see that 3rd door that's basically a SC epilogue with Campanella and the other anguis so I at least knew how they still got what they wanted in FC/SC

And maybe Gaius will do something

poor munk who lost abend time for nothing

He'll fight with Wind puns now

riiiiip

GODDESS WIND STRIKE

that is amusing

also invading ein's account with pink text

- Shirley

shirley no

Oh yeah TE

[spoiler=tocsii]are any of the tracks during the Crossbell part in the sen ii ost or are all of them from Zero/Ao

I know about Geofront and Get Over the Barrier

Ugh I don't really see how they could move to western Erebonia from where I am there's too much buildup for more Crossbell/Erebonia conflicts

Edited by Tonton

Oh yeah TE

technically blue destination

the track when rean calls valimar is from tocs1 too

i only recall geofront and get over the barrier being borrowed from the crossbell games

Edited by TheEnd