• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

... because his first two phases are a joke.

Good job Jules, but the thing is... Tales games, especially the recent ones, are not hard by any stretch of the term, on any difficulty.

I mean, I acknowledge you could end up in a rough spot, but I don't really think a difficult moment equates to a difficult game/mode

EDIT 2: Okay, I can kinda see it if you're still getting used to how they play, but you should be generally be fine if you aren't mashing

I know that higher difficulties don't make this game really harder (if you get more exp.), but only longer.

However holding on 30 minutes against the two guys (had to play like five phases against Chronos because Ludger couldn't use the chromatus at the moment he had to) isn't too bad for me, I guess.

they are (though the first phase's battle theme is legit)

i really wasn't expecting that gap

He never could use a mystic arte in the first two phases against me and was down fast, probably because my team was overleveled (~70).

However in the third phase the true challenge really began: He spammed with status ailments like no one else, hit hard, could heal himself and was hard to hit because of teleporting the entire time.

I could beat him in my very first attempt but it was very close. (meteor spam ftw)

As for the difficulty and atmosphere my favorite final boss in the series so far. Also his theme is awesome.

Baugh I've been playing Shadowverse since this past weekend. And I keep thinking about it.

Also I should be hearing something about a job between today and tomorrow.

Didn't you disappear before I was gonna move to Belinda?

i tried for one or two months i think

X A N A D U D A Y

zwei 2 when Edited by TheEnd