• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

>might

what's this MIGHT

and i saw mention of sen 3 wherewherewherewherewherewherewherewhere

Because the game doesn't come out over here until a week tomorrow. But whenever I order something from base.com, it normally comes a day or two early.

@TE: Yes, it's time. I did book the week afterwards off initially, but I was asked to change it. ]:

Edited by DodgeDusk

damn boss

where are you working now, btw

Yeah, one of my colleagues booked the same week a month after me, and his got signed off first. Load of nonsense, but I didn't particularly care enough to refute. I'm having a week off next month instead now. Made sure that's been signed off now.

Oh, the same place. Think I'm going to save a bit of money before deciding what to do next. I'd like to go back to college full-time in the near future though.

Edited by DodgeDusk

I got one for a forklift truck, and in two weeks I've got training for three of the seven machines.

I should clarify that the training for the machines isn't costing the branch anything (to my surprise), so there's nothing to worry about there.

Edited by DodgeDusk

I got one for a forklift truck, and in two weeks I've got training for three of the seven machines.

I should clarify that the training for the machines isn't costing the branch anything (to my surprise), so there's nothing to worry about there.

i see, i see

IIRC, there are patches floating around for that content.

i know there are realta nua patches for the pc fan translation, yeah

idk how it deals with penis worms but w/e

why aren't you playing the liberl games then

uh... in a bit? <_< >_>

Because the game doesn't come out over here until a week tomorrow. But whenever I order something from base.com, it normally comes a day or two early.

oh that, I see. but not might! you will get it even if it's sooner!

じー

;_;

well probably this weekend cause i need a new controller so yes i'll continue tits when it arrives

though last time i loaded it, i got lost in nepel valley lololol but dw I'LL GET THROUGH IT.....

can you rotate it

also how does fishing work in tits is it like tocs

i can't remember, possibly not

nah

fishing in tits fc is restricted to one area, during a specific event, and it's an awkward menu-based thing

in sc it's an actual minigame, but instead of basically getting a number of fishing tries per chapter you need to collect bait to do it