FE4 THREAD

Fia

things are just going to get worse from here its legit dissapointing

also tired of people telling me that its wrong for me to not want to associate with people who voted for the mutant carrot man and have the gall to insinuate that i'm being just as hateful as them i literally do not care anymore if i end up burning several bridges over it because I'm doing it for my health and those people do not care about me or the rights of women/lgbt/PoC/disabled people anyways lol i'm just gonna start telling people to shut up because its none of their business what i do

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Women have even more rights than men now in the western world. I guess women in Africa, India, Middle East, and so on don't need feminism and support.

LGBT doesn't represent all people who who identify as such and are making it even worse for them because some people think that men and women are biologically the same among other things.

People of Color literally have NO agency and can do no wrong because they don't know any better. Oh wait. They do. I have no idea how this racism has become so prevalent but fuck white people and white males or something stupid I dunno.

also

Complete asshat > corrupt asshat

Words are not the same as action.

Peeps saying Trump will usher in the end of all colored people and people with vaginas and the world and I guess all of existence is even more hilarious to watch.

There is quite the Chicken Little syndrome going on, which is frankly very silly, but on the other hand it's not fair to be too cruel to them after they've been fed months of exaggerated propaganda. Try to give them some time to come around.

also tired of people telling me that its wrong for me to not want to associate with people who voted for the mutant carrot man and have the gall to insinuate that i'm being just as hateful as them i literally do not care anymore if i end up burning several bridges over it because I'm doing it for my health and those people do not care about me or the rights of women/lgbt/PoC/disabled people anyways lol i'm just gonna start telling people to shut up because its none of their business what i do

Plenty of Trump supporters care about rights for women, and LGTBQ, and non-whites. But by all means you are entirely free to exercise your right of association as you see fit.

There is quite the Chicken Little syndrome going on, which is frankly very silly, but on the other hand it's not fair to be too cruel to them after they've been fed months of exaggerated propaganda. Try to give them some time to come around.

Plenty of Trump supporters care about rights for women, and LGTBQ, and non-whites. But by all means you are entirely free to exercise your right of association as you see fit.

UC Santa Cruz students were rioting or something on Tuesday night which is just sad. I hope violence doesn't spring up over this.

Basically yeah. I'm not saying all this to shame or tell people to shut up. You are free to side with whomever or whatever you want but you are also open to critique and the like just as I and anyone else is.

I tell you this because I like you and Pride: This is foolish.

I'm Hispanic,dislike that Trump won and abhor the thought that a racist and sexist douche like this even made it to election day but the fact is that both candidates were terrible and everyone's entitled to their reasoning for their votes... even though so many of them are probably dumb. Consider for example that Trump was a simpleton who showed his true idiotic self throughout the campaign while Hillary was the subject of confusion and unknowns. Pretty typical for people to go with that they're more familiar with.

Maybe that example isn't good enough but seriously, just calm down let this election affect who you are and how you treat others.

ein you literally have no idea what you are talking about as usual

I will just tell you this, I have every right to be fearful of my rights we have a guy who pretty much hates women and stated that who want abortions should be punished, meaning if I were to get pregnant(condoms are birth control have a high prevention rate but not 100%!!) I would not be able to do shit about it and have my life put at risk and given how we also have plenty anti-choice people we are very well at risk of things like having planned parenthood defunded don't you dare say the rights of me and others aren't at stake here and yeah sure you can say I have no proof and nothing will happen or get passed but theres always that fear

I don't even know what you're trying to say with the lgbt people and no one ever said PoC never do anything wrong but keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night

I tell you this because I like you and Pride: This is foolish.

I'm Hispanic,dislike that Trump won and abhor the thought that a racist and sexist douche like this even made it to election day but the fact is that both candidates were terrible and everyone's entitled to their reasoning for their votes... even though so many of them are probably dumb. Consider for example that Trump was a simpleton who showed his true idiotic self throughout the campaign while Hillary was the subject of confusion and unknowns. Pretty typical for people to go with that they're more familiar with.

Maybe that example isn't good enough but seriously, just calm down let this election affect who you are and how you treat others.

dude I've seen some really ugly sides of people concerning certain views come to light concerning all of this and I do not feel safe in their presence anymore, pretty much all of these people are mere acquaintances and family members I dislike anyway so its not like this concerns anyone I go way back with thankfully

maybe it is foolish but I do not know if I can trust these people anymore concerning what they think of me or my friends that belong to groups they may not like, I'd rather not add any more stress and anxiety to my life than I already have

An assassination market is a prediction market where any party can place a bet (using anonymous electronic money and pseudonymous remailers) on the date of death of a given individual, and collect a payoff if they "guess" the date accurately. This would incentivise assassination of individuals because the assassin, knowing when the action would take place, could profit by making an accurate bet on the time of the subject's death. Because the payoff is for accurately picking the date rather than performing the action of the assassin, it is substantially more difficult to assign criminal liability for the assassination.

Women have even more rights than men now in the western world. I guess women in Africa, India, Middle East, and so on don't need feminism and support.

Proves would interest me.

Also mainly the Muslim women are disadvantaged.

Of course no Central African woman is safe from any terror group like Boko Haram.

Sry for being political right here in this chat... but this post really forced me to it.

Proves would interest me.

Also mainly the Muslim women are disadvantaged.

Of course no Central African woman is safe from any terror group like Boko Haram.

Sry for being political right here in this chat... but this post really forced me to it.

but politics are everywhere nowadays and this here is very relevant

Women have even more rights than men now in the western world.

i want nep to have more rights than me

ahem

on the other hand, it makes it feel like you clicked serious discussions by mistake

i want nep to have more rights on me

ahem

That's how I read this...

on the other hand, it makes it feel like you clicked serious discussions by mistake

(Un)serious discussions, since most people who post there either pose like smart-asses or they don't even know their shit...even if they post long lines to make you feel intimidated...

It's true, especially if people spread sth. wrong.

I just feel a bit like a smart-ass when I post sth. serious here.

I've seen tweets with Muslim women in America saying they're afraid to wear their hijabs in public now :( I feel so bad for them, they don't deserve this.

It's a common problem, not only in the US.

Edited by Ayama Wirdo

It's true, especially if people spread sth. wrong.

I just feel a bit like a smart-ass when I post sth. serious here.

As long as you remember, that your opinion is just an opinion,

and you don't act like it's THE truth, you are fine.

I'm thinking about a NEP avi... but I don't know who to choose.

As long as you remember, that your opinion is just an opinion,
and you don't act like it's THE truth, you are fine.

Yeah, opinions are opinions.

You're right, I am worried about how worse attitudes are gonna get here but its also a huge concern in other places as well

its really sad

Bringing multi-culture to everyone is one of the hardest tasks in the world society.

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/lego-book-bundle

it's time

That's how I read this...

praise nep

i mean

dammit saskules

(Un)serious discussions, since most people who post there either pose like smart-asses or they don't even know their shit...even if they post long lines to make you feel intimidated...

that's a given

I'm thinking about a NEP avi... but I don't know who to choose.

just look at an image gallery until you find a pic that pleases you or something Edited by TheEnd