• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I was working outside this afternoon when I happened to notice one of those zany squirrels perched on top of the roof. It was looming over the sign, intently watching everything that was going. Then it leaned over, picked up, and started munching on an acorn.

No sign of the sad mouse unfortunately. Hopefully it has taken refuge someplace safe.

As much as I want to buy a PS4, as of right now, I have no reason to buy one, so I'll refrain from splurging and sate my desire to spend money by just buying a PS4 controller. It's a good compromise, I think.

Berseria will be on PC, Tokyo Xanadu and Ys VIII I already have for the Vita, and Persona 5 I can technically get for the PS3 (even if it's not as good).

The real decision-maker will be if Sen III is PS4-exclusive. If it is, I'll buy one, if it's on the Vita again, I'll just wait until Falcom makes a PS4-exclusive game to buy a PS4.

Damn i keep forgetting they're still making games for PS3/360 like it's not even a japanese thing like fuckin Fifa 17 came out on 360 the other day lol

Damn i keep forgetting they're still making games for PS3/360 like it's not even a japanese thing like fuckin Fifa 17 came out on 360 the other day lol

If I end up playing Persona 5 on the PS3, I'm still getting both versions, lol.

Because the PS3 version has no Special Edition, rip.

No surprise

I mean FIFA 14 and Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 both came out on the PS2 in 2013