• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey TE what does the text stuff say in here http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga_big&illust_id=60255092&page=5 ?

wtf that's too many people :V but I am jealous tooooo

of course, the text's pronouns change depending on whether it's being said by the character on it, or by an observer

if it's the character, it'd be something like "i can't resist this little guy / it hits my weak point"

of course, the text's pronouns change depending on whether it's being said by the character on it, or by an observer

if it's the character, it'd be something like "i can't resist this little guy / it hits my weak point"

i'm gonna guess it's the character myself... but thanks o/

can we consider this vert's spín-off

but

why

how

I would say yes.

From her profile: "This form is not that of the goddess Ishtar herself, but a pseudo-Servant condition in which a human that has a wavelength close to her own was made into a vessel."

Though the true reason is that the company (Delight Works) wants to milk money from the players since she was a limited time summon.

caRo33M.jpg

at last a proper side ponytail

getting s... sun wasn't a mistake after all

though i don't quite understand how you're supposed to groom a doublade with a comb

I would say yes.

From her profile: "This form is not that of the goddess Ishtar herself, but a pseudo-Servant condition in which a human that has a wavelength close to her own was made into a vessel."

Though the true reason is that the company (Delight Works) wants to milk money from the players since she was a limited time summon.

i'm kinda surprised they didn't call it cyberdimension vert already

so that's their excuse

i see

Edited by TheEnd

it feels short, only 20 hours or so to get there and I'm on Hard and doing all the side stuff

chilling with the villains was cool, would like to see a Trails game where the mc is like "Ouroboros or whatever is cooler ok thanks guys bye" and then you play from the inside or something along those lines

that Crow fight theme tho...

Edited by PKLucas531

well see if your opinion changes with the second Act. I think it gets longer. You getting all the students too?

lmao that would be interesting tbh

THAT IS THE BEST SONG or one of them.

I 100%'d CS1, or at least everything I could do on a first playthrough, so I'll probably do the same for CS2.

They stress the fact that Enforcers are "not so serious" and free to do as they please most of the time I think it could work. Dunno about a whole game but maybe some kind of side-chapter or something.

Swear I'm the only one who is indifferent to Blue Destination. It works in-game, but I can't listen to it for longer than two minutes outside of it, unless it's background music. Severe Blow and Tie A Link Of ARCUS are the best.

You can do anything in Pokemon world.

You got the cool version too.

so i've noticed

apparently

beat intermission

rean is a pedophile

1f914.png

did you enjoy going super saiyan

it feels short, only 20 hours or so to get there and I'm on Hard and doing all the side stuff

chilling with the villains was cool, would like to see a Trails game where the mc is like "Ouroboros or whatever is cooler ok thanks guys bye" and then you play from the inside or something along those lines

that Crow fight theme tho...

I 100%'d CS1, or at least everything I could do on a first playthrough, so I'll probably do the same for CS2.

They stress the fact that Enforcers are "not so serious" and free to do as they please most of the time I think it could work. Dunno about a whole game but maybe some kind of side-chapter or something.

maybe this could qualify as an 3rd/ao/tocs2 spoiler, but we're past the point where the ouroboros was considered just a bunch of meanies

so it could happen

specially since we already played a couple mini-chapters with npcs in 3rd

who knows, it could even happen in tocs3 (though i doubt it)

I saw the sad mouse scurrying about while I was watching one of the security cameras!

mumu whoa

Decisive Collision is the better version, but Blue Destination's PRETTY IMPACTFUL in the only context I've heard it so it's pretty cool

it gets a little overused but for most part, it's very impactful alright